PDA

View Full Version : Push Block Conundrum

The_Amaster
12-05-2006, 08:33 PM
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5e3e35/

Can someone look at this and tell me that even though each room is set up the EXACT SAME WAY, the top puzzle doesn't work and the bottom does.(Enter the dungeon, and go directly to the left for the bottom, up one and left one for the top) If you find an answer, fele free to fix it, but please tell me what I did wrong.

The_Amaster
12-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Someone, please? I don't want to double post, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, and I need to know so I don't do it again.

C-Dawg
12-06-2006, 07:57 PM
This forum doesn't move at the speed of Something Awful or Fark. Give it some time.

Pineconn
12-07-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm downloading it now. If I find the problem, I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Mm, why don't you have Flag 66 on all the red squares ? Then when you push [b]the blocks on all the flags, the secret will occur.

(Unless I'm missing a major difference from 2.10 to 2.11, that would fix it...... But I really doubt I am. ;) )

The_Amaster
12-07-2006, 11:02 PM
I'll try, but I'm pretty sure that there were some squares that had to be pushed over twice, and thus required two tiers. I'll check, though.
EDIT: Yeah, I'm thinkin that would work(havent tried it yet) I think I originally engineered it so that once the blocks were in place they couldn't be moved, but I forgot I built it that way when I ran into the problem. You just jogged my memory. Thanks.

Zelda_Warrior
12-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Once a block combo is pushed on to a block trigger it can't be moved anyways

The_Amaster
12-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Well, it can if it isn't a trigger yet, because it has to be pushed over. I have ot do a bit of re-engineering, and adjust all the ones that have to be pushed over to 16's and the rest to triggers, but I have it figures out now.