PDA

View Full Version : Noob question.

masteryodaofACC
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Okay, this is a stupid question, but I have two tilesets. The one that I am not using has some tiles that I want to use in my game, but I don't want to draw them again. Is there a way to copy the tiles I want to the one I am using? And I have another question. I downloaded some loose tiles from PureZC, and when I try to add them as tiles, I cannot. Please help. And how do you import mp3s to Zquest? I am using 2.10w

The_Amaster
12-03-2006, 06:33 PM
mp3s, I don't think you can yet. Have to be midis. As for the graphics, you need the tiles in some graphical format. The loose ones should already be, but the ones in the other tileset, well, do this:
1.) Open up the tileset you want them from.
2.) Draw the tiles you want on the screen.
3.) Go to etc.->take snapshot.
The screen you drew should now be an image in the ZC folder.
Now, to get those tils (loose or snapshoted) into your quest, open up the quest, go to Graphics->tiles, and find some blank ones. Select a tile, and hit G. Than his File, and find the image file. Select the tile you want and hit enter.
Rinse, wash, and repeat.
(Note: Youll probably have to re-color them, but that's no TOO hard.)

masteryodaofACC
12-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Thanks!

Zelda_Warrior
12-03-2006, 11:53 PM
To use mp3's:

Quest>Dmap info>Music

Select 'alterrnate music', browse for the file, then hit OK. The mp3 must be in the same directory as the quest as ZC dosen't save MP3s into quests as it would be too large. To distribute it just add the mp3 in the zip file and tell them to extract it to the same folder as the quest.