PDA

View Full Version : Titans Quest help

Toe-Knee
12-02-2006, 12:11 AM
I finished level 1 and am now at level 2 but can't get that key to start the level. Anyone started this new quest and can help me? I feel dumb that I'm already stuck:(

elise
12-02-2006, 11:45 AM
in the desert you see some quicksand step on it ;)

Toe-Knee
12-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah I do but I can't get the key on the other side :odd:
Am I missing something here? lol

wait a sec, I see a target on the right...am I supposed to have the bow to hit that because I don't have it?

ms_zelda_lady
12-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Did you try the boomerang? Maybe that's what you need to do.

ms_zelda_lady

Toe-Knee
12-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah I have the wooden boomerang I bought at the shop. It doesn't reach the far right. I can't believe I can't figure this out :shakeno:

elise
12-02-2006, 01:09 PM
yeah you need the bow

Toe-Knee
12-02-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah you need the bow

An where would that be? Was I supposed to get it in Level 1? If so I missed it and I don't think I can go back to Level 1 for some reason. I took a few warps and can't find my way back. Maybe it's just me but I'm a bit confused :confused:

elise
12-02-2006, 01:40 PM
No it was in one of the dungeons I believe ,but walking around a little in level 2 I stopped playing , this quest is far away frome done if you ask me ;)
If you stop and save you start in the level 1 area again

Toe-Knee
12-02-2006, 02:00 PM
No it was in one of the dungeons I believe ,but walking around a little in level 2 I stopped playing , this quest is far away frome done if you ask me ;)
If you stop and save you start in the level 1 area again

Oh is this a beta? Anyway yeah I did stop and save and it brings me back to the desert. I tried to go to another part of the map and it is near the Level 1 area but in an opposite dimension or something since every shop and castle is barricaded. Weird I know but I'll see what I can do unless I give up like you did :D

You know what? As Chris Miller states, you are right..."This quest isn't quite finished, as it's friggin' huge..." :)
Guess I'll hold off a little for now.