PDA

View Full Version : A few more "suggestions"

bluedeath
11-30-2006, 08:27 PM
1) Changeble game-over music.
2) Changeble Triforce music.
3) Game over/continue screen editor.
4) Roc's Cape item.
5) Enemy Aquamentes (oracle of season style) example the only way to hit him is on the horn, and he flys around and shoots fire like in the oracle of seasons.

Nimono
11-30-2006, 09:28 PM
1: You mean the Continue-Save-Retry screen? If not, then you mean the Death music, right? That's under SFX, so you can change it. :p
2: We've be wanting that for a while, and it doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon. :(
3: I already suggested that.
4: Already in, technically. It's the Hover Boots. Just make "MISC: Hover Boots Glow" the tiles of Link using the Roc's Cape. Since it Layers over Link, it'll look like you're actually using the Roc's Cape. :laughing: A good workaround until we can script items, at which point we can make it ourselves.
5: Suggested before, and not likely without scripts. SCRIPT IT.

beefster09
11-30-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey, there'e no "MISC: Hover Boots Glow" in my weapons list. What's with that?

Nimono
11-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey, there'e no "MISC: Hover Boots Glow" in my weapons list. What's with that?

It's only in Beta 15. It's right under MISC: Hammer Impact. :p :laughing:

ShadowTiger
11-30-2006, 10:16 PM
It's only in Beta 15. It's right under MISC: Hammer Impact. :p :laughing: ... MISC: Link Slash? That's what I have "right under MISC: Hammer Impact." I really don't see it here at all.

beefster09
11-30-2006, 10:26 PM
... MISC: Link Slash? That's what I have "right under MISC: Hammer Impact." I really don't see it here at all.
Yeah, same here.

Dlbrooks33
11-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah, same here.
ditto

Master_of_Power
12-01-2006, 08:10 AM
I found it. If you don't see it, it might be available in the Jump Tiles Fix jman gave us.

ShadowTiger
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
I found it. If you don't see it, it might be available in the Jump Tiles Fix jman gave us.

That's true. I downloaded the full zip and didn't download the .exe file. The .zip was reportedly patched to HAVE the results of the .exe file already in it, so I never bothered with it.

I take it you used the .exe file, and it's now visible?

Nimono
12-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I got that fix, and it was there (though it also glitched the Roc's Feather to make it vanish). I got the full version to fix the Roc's Feather vanishing, and it's there. Just... download it again.

bluedeath
12-01-2006, 02:43 PM
well if it is under sfx that is no good i meant for number 1 like using midi's or tracker for that screen.
Edit: i cant do scripts...