PDA

View Full Version : Timed Warps

Joe123
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Im setting up some holes that damage you when you fall down them, and I want a timed warp to warp you from a 'damage room' where you touch some damage combos for a couple of seconds. How do i set up a timed warp?

WindStrike
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Suggestion that would prove to be much easier: Just set a damage combo on layer 1 or 2 over the pit.

But... if you really insist on setting up a timed warp...:
http://www.geocities.com/idontknowtutorial/contents.html?1048292445858

Joe123
11-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I spose I could do that but you wouldnt be warped back the entrance of the room like falling down a pit. Thanks for the link though

Nimono
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
NO combo type works on Layers except Copycat Lock Blocks and Copycat Treasure Chests (2.11 betas only for the Treasure Chests). To set up a timed warp, simply enter the amount of tics you want to wait before warping in the Timed Warp Tics box under Screen Flags. I'd suggest entering 3 or 4 in the box. You'll warp, get damaged, and warp back almost instantly! Oh, make the damage room a room filled with black combos, and turn on Invisible Link and No Subscreen. ;) Timed Warps use the side warp (no setting the side to warp on needed), so don't forget to set the Side Warp!