PDA

View Full Version : Adventure in Mysteria Discussion Thread

Nimono
11-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, it's about time I tried to get you all interested in my quest. No, I'm not going to force you to play my quest. Just... if you need any help in Adventure in Mysteria, post your questions here. By the way, since this is my "general discussion thread", feel free to ask me any other questions you have regarding my quest, like why I put things where, why I called some of the areas what I called them, etc. I'm making this for one reason, though: I'M BUSTING MY QUEST'S BUGS. If you find any gameplay bugs (like misplaced combos, missing enemies, unreachable required items, etc.), post them here so I can fix them IMMEDIATELY. I've even taken out that "mysterious" warp to Explosia Caverns ;) Along with bug fixes, I'll be adding some things in, too. I'm fixing up every screen that looks wrong so it'll look right. And don't worry about Adventure in Mysteria DX. That may be on the back burner for now, but rest assured, this bug fix will NOT be called Adventure in Mysteria DX. :) So let's begin! :googly:

Toe-Knee
11-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey pikaguy900, do you have a link to an updated version like you said? The version I have dates back to May 2, 2006 which I got from zeldaclassic.com. I haven't played again yet since I last PM'd you so I may only be able later tonight or tomorrow after work. I'll let you know how that goes :)

*edit* ok I had like 10 minutes to play a bit right now. The fire boomerang doesn't get rid of that wall in Kndl Grave like you said it should. I guess I need the updated version to get those flippers huh? :(
I did however find the magic key so thanks for that tip :)

Nimono
11-28-2006, 10:05 PM
No Flippers needed now. Now you can enter (and complete) Level 9. :) But, uh... There's going to be a LONG delay until the update comes out. The "Save as 2.10" feature messed up the enemies for each screen, so enemies I set before are now something else, and they're on a LOT of screens. O_o Ask around- Someone should still have it. (I think I took it off my site, but I'll check. If I didn't, I'll link to it here. ;))

Toe-Knee
11-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Well I finally finished it an enjoyed the quest more than I thought. Good work ;)

P.S. So what was the purpose of the flippers anyway and since I finished the game without them, what more could I have done?

Nimono
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Well I finally finished it an enjoyed the quest more than I thought. Good work ;)

P.S. So what was the purpose of the flippers anyway and since I finished the game without them, what more could I have done?

Well, they were needed to enter the remaining dungeons in Explosia Caverns so you could get the Keys for Level 9, but if you get the Magic Key, all you truly get out of them are Red Potions. ;) Don't worry 'bout it too much. ;)