PDA

View Full Version : Castle Haunt III Re-Released

Freedom
11-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Castle Haunt III Re-Released

A Warriors job is never done.
What is this Daja Vu?

It seems every halloween, it's the same old thing, No rest for the weary.
Who cares that it's in a Haunted Castle, He's not afraid of spooks.

Zelda will just have to understand, A rescue is in order, He has to go.
Well... no matter, he has it to do, might as well get to it.

IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED THIS AND WANT ONLY THE BUG FIXED VERSION GET IT HERE (http://edc-info.net/zcf/cashaunt3.zip)

If you haven't already downloaded this quest get it below;
Built in the 2.11b10b, the quest, sound files, and a copy of the 2.11b10b for those who don't already have it are all HERE (http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/haunt3.htm)

Beta tested by Elise

http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/ch3_1.gifhttp://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/ch3_2.gif

http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/ch3_3.gifhttp://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/ch3_4.gif

Imprisoned
11-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Great job, I really like it! Good you got the bugs fixed. Link looks really good, I just have to learn how to make 2x1 Link.

But that Zelda 3 animation isn't so great thing though... because you can't turn while you swing your sword :O but I'll get used to that.

And now the animation is broken! XD

EDIT: Great, I'm stuck in Level 1. Could anyone help me? I haven't got the ladder, and I need it to get further.

elise
11-25-2006, 01:56 PM
on the screen where you got the magic jar push a block :)

Imprisoned
11-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks.

radder1
11-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Great quest Freedom!

I finished level 2, although I might have missed finding the ocarina in there.

Where is level 3? Please help.

elise
11-28-2006, 12:34 PM
you didn't miss the whistle in chamber 2 cause it isn't in there.
for level 3 :bomb: a left wall ;)

radder1
11-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Elise, off and running again...

Imprisoned
11-29-2006, 12:54 PM
In beta15 you don't have the sword in the beginning... damn, I can't play it!

elise
11-29-2006, 02:04 PM
you where already playing it before 2.11b15 was even there , so why can't you anymore:googly:
If you only want to play quests in the new version then you can wait along time before you can do that , cause all new versions always messed up something with quests that where made in another version ;)

bluedeath
11-29-2006, 02:12 PM
funny? i was able to retrieve the dins fire? ohwell.

elise
11-29-2006, 02:17 PM
some could and and some couldn't it was a bug if you took a goodie from one of the pots before opening the chest Din's fire wasn't there anymore , and if you first went for the chest it was there ;)
so not funny at all for those who got a goodie from the pots first :)

Freedom
11-29-2006, 02:43 PM
NOTE;

this quest was built in the 2.11b10b, PLEASE use that version to play it, it is available on the same page with the quest.

Imprisoned
11-30-2006, 07:48 AM
Okay, okay...

Sorry! :(

mcrawford
12-05-2006, 05:36 PM
I need help. I am in level 8 and just keep going around and around. I have not found the hammer. I have only 1 key. I have found the large bag. I have not found the lens of truth yet. Someone please help me. :(

elise
12-05-2006, 05:44 PM
The lens is available in a shop
The hammer is in chamber 7 on the rightside up

mcrawford
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
The lens is available in a shop
The hammer is in chamber 7 on the rightside up
thanks for your help. I will go and look for it.

Found the hammer. I did not realize that I had not completed that lv. Now that is complete and still wandering around lv8. Got boots. I will keep trying.

Ziky
12-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Please help me, I have one problem, I have download the Castle Haunt III and zc211b10b and install it. When I start The game the screen vibrate, when I use the key F1 (Vsync) screen is OK, but rapidity of moves in the game is more faster. How I fix this problem, excuse me, maybe is not place for this problem, Thank you!
Ps. I have Windows XP Home Edition, Version 2002 Service Pack 2, AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2500+, 1,40GHz 224 Mb of RAM

Freedom
01-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I won't be uploading this to the database since it's in a rather obscure version of ZC, but may upgrade it at some point in the future depending on the release of a stable engine, so I'm bumping it back up from oblivian so it's not forgotten.
;)

cpoet
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi Really enjoying this quest Mr Freedom, just need some help. My 73 years
are going downhill fast, and I just got out of the hospital for prostate problems.

Can you give me a 1st or 2nd cheat hint, as my fingers are almost at a
standstill.

Rathe than posting it here and spoiling it for others, please email them to
me at: [email protected]

Thanks from and old man who has played these games since the Atari ping pong days

Cpoet

elise
01-22-2007, 08:13 PM
cpoet please take your email adress away before all kind of weirdo's start to email you
I did give your email adress to freedom ;)

Beta Link
01-22-2007, 09:50 PM
This is an outstanding quest! I don't have 2.11Beta10b, so I can't play it, but judging by screenshots and everyone else's opinions, it looks like a very awesome quest. I was surprised ZC could handle full Minish Cap graphics. I know there was a small MC tileset at Purezc... But I didn't know anyone would finish it to use in their quest. :tongue: So, just, awesome quest. :)

elise
01-22-2007, 09:56 PM
you can download the 211b10b also from the page where you can download the quest ;)

fajz
01-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Can someone help me with the where abouts of the Boss Key in Chamber 1?

elise
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi Fajz
in the 3th row you see 2 empty rooms in the middle try the first one enter from above ;)

fajz
01-25-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi Elise,

Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well. Seems you have become a big wheel in this forum. I'm impressed. Tell me is there a way to avoid the intro in this quest? Every time I save I have to go thru the intro and it starts to get on your nerves.

FZ

elise
01-25-2007, 09:43 AM
In the intro right after the welcome words press down ;)
Hey it's a thread about a quest from Freedom somehow I am always in there :)

fajz
01-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Should I have the Flute before Chamber 2? There is a room on the west side with a "flooting" musical note and a chest I can't seem to get to? I'm hoping it's the Boss Key or something that will help me find the Boss Key.

elise
01-25-2007, 01:49 PM
No you have to go back later for that one , it isn't gonna help you in the 2nd chamber .
For the bosskey you need to look in the second row from above ;)

fajz
01-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks Elise. Twice I've been in that room to kill those Ghomas and ran out of bombs both times. I can't seem to get the old "Place a bomb 1/2 way onto a square" to kill Ghomas. Oh well I guess I'll have to kill them the old traditional way.

FZ

elise
01-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah that bomb and slash became a little more nasty in the new versions ;)

fajz
01-29-2007, 10:13 AM
How about the Cross (for seeing invisible objects) I need it in chamber 5. Is it in chamber 5 or should I have it before I enter 5?

elise
01-29-2007, 10:27 AM
You get it in chamber 5 downstairs ;)

fajz
01-29-2007, 12:09 PM
In the north most room? I can't figure out how to open the door from the room you warp to south of the north most room. I'll have to try again to figure it put. Thanks Elise.

FZ

elise
01-29-2007, 12:16 PM
You have to drop down from the room above , and take something with you ;)

fajz
01-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I know about dropping down in fact you can drop down from 2 rooms. I've gotten the silver arrow and the long bow from this level, in fact I have beaten this level without the cross. It wasn't easy killing a 3 headed Gleeok without seeing him but I did it. I have a feeling the room I', tryng to get in has something to do with the missing statue. There are only 3 in the room but I can't figure ir out. Well I'll try again. I know once I get it I'll kick myself because it was so easy. All I can figure is I need something from Chamber 6 to backtrack with sooooo on to Chamber 6.

FZ

elise
01-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Look at my previous post when you drop down take something with you :)
something looking like a missing statue would be a great idea ;)

fajz
01-29-2007, 01:14 PM
I would have never in a million years have thought of doing what you had to do to get into that room. There really needs to be a hint that you can do that in that room above.

FZ

fajz
01-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Elise,

There are 4 rooms I can't figure out how to get to in Chamber 6. They are room1: the Triforce room, room 2: 1 room south of room 1, room 3: 1 room east of room 2, room 4: 1 room south of room 3. How about a little hint. I have the book, mirror shield and the red ring from this chamber as well as the boss key. I just need to get to the boss room.

FZ

edit: oops double post...sorry about that.

elise
01-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Fajz is this where you can now light a torch with the (book wand combination )
in a room with four blocks ;)
on the left down side

fajz
01-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks Elise...again. How about a little hint as to where Chamber 8 is?

elise
01-30-2007, 04:59 PM
under the stairs on the left side ;)

fajz
01-30-2007, 05:10 PM
You mean the stairs in the graveyard?

FZ

Never mind I found it. Sneeky spot.

fajz
01-31-2007, 02:23 PM
Elise,

You said earlier in this post that the Lens can be bought. Where is the shop to by the lens. Does it cost more than 500 rupies? I haven't found the large wallet yet and I'm in Chamber 9.

FZ

elise
01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
The big wallet is in level 8

fajz
01-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Elise, Chamber 9 is about to drive me crazy. I have explored all of the west side of the 1st and 2nd floor. I can't figure out how to get to the map. I found the room but I can't get to the map. The boss key is driving me crazy also. I found the room but can't figure out how to get to the other side of the room to hit the crystal so I can get to the boss key. Is there 2 entrances to Chamber 9?

Also there are 3 stores I have found in this game. One is in the east graveyard, one is directly north of start and one is in the middle of the castle. none of them have the Lens. It must be somewhere in one of the Chambers. I did however find the Large Wallet in Chamber 8.

elise
01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
There is only one entrance for chamber 9 if you found the map room then you go one screen down and up in the skulls , don't forget you can walk through the skulls

fajz
01-31-2007, 05:44 PM
I did just that but couldn't walk thru those skulls. I'll go back and try again.

OK I tried again and if you go south of the map room you get to a room with what looks
like 2 "hog" heads on the north wall that you can't walk thru or bomb or burn or shoot with an arrow
or anything else to get thru this wall north. Bummer!!!

I am using Zelda 2.11 build 10 to play.

OK I give up I have tried everything in every room I can get to. How the hell do you get to the boss key in chamber 9? I've been to the room but I'm stuck in the middle area and can't get to the right side to hit the red crystal so I can get to the boss key on the left side.

elise
01-31-2007, 07:02 PM
I did just that but couldn't walk thru those skulls. I'll go back and try again.

OK I tried again and if you go south of the map room you get to a room with what looks
like 2 "hog" heads on the north wall that you can't walk thru or bomb or burn or shoot with an arrow
or anything else to get thru this wall north. Bummer!!!
feed the left head

OK I give up I have tried everything in every room I can get to. How the hell do you get to the boss key in chamber 9? I've been to the room but I'm stuck in the middle area and can't get to the right side to hit the red crystal so I can get to the boss key on the left side.you have to bomb the wall two or three screens above already walk down through a skull instead of the door ;)

fajz
02-01-2007, 09:24 AM
That's just it I can't get 2 or 3 screens above the boss key room. Also I got the mirror (Lens) thanks. Sneeky place to hide it. I got the map too. Who would have figured out you had to feed a "hog" head stuck on a wall. Very sneeky.

elise
02-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Not above the bosskey but the row right from the boss key there two screens up
there walk down the left skull instead of the door and bomb your way into the bosskeyroom to set that trigger

fajz
02-01-2007, 10:15 AM
I can't figure out how to get anywhere on to the North East of the boss key. All the rooms in the NE section of Chamber 9 have been unoccupied by me.

elise
02-01-2007, 10:33 AM
do you have the arrow from the west side ?

fajz
02-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Yes I have the Gold Arrow.

elise
02-01-2007, 11:14 AM
then go to the east with the big head in the middle on the wall
think from start 2 to the right
hit that big guy with the arrow and move on if you already did that then please put an attachment of the screen where you can't go any further on my forum or here so we can take it from there ;)

fajz
02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Finally finished this quest Elise. Of course only because of the tremendous help from a special person from the Netherlands. If I ever come to the Netherlands I owe you a dinner and a movie. Thanks Elise if not for you I probably would have finished the quest but I'd have pulled all my hair out in the process and taken at least twice the time. You da Lady, Elise, You da Lady.

FZ

PS Oh and this is and excellent quest.

Freedom
12-03-2007, 01:56 PM
This has now been "submitted" to the database.
I added it in a folder of it's own with EVERYTHING needed to play the quest including the beta version and only the correct sfx.dat.
I released it in this manner because of the problems people had with NOT wanting to read instructions on how this quest had to be played and handled.

here are the release notes;

This is the complete package in it own folder.
It contains ALL files needed to enjoy this quest.
Download it, and place it where you normally keep other ZC files,
or just place it on the C:\ drive.
Once in place, double click on zquest-w.exe so it can write
the ag.cfg file, and the alegro.log file.
Once this is done you are ready to load it and play.

To load;
double click on zelda-w.exe
register a name
press alt twice and choose the castlehaunt3.qst
press ok
now you die, good luck

Castle Haunt III Released 11-18-2006

A Warriors job is never done.
What is this Daja Vu?

It seems every halloween, it's the same old thing, No rest for the weary.
Who cares that it's in a Haunted Castle, He's not afraid of spooks.

Zelda will just have to understand, A rescue is in order, He has to go.
Well... no matter, he has it to do, might as well get to it.

Beta tested by Elise

hint;
There are easter eggs in this quest, sometimes they show up after waiting in a screen.

IF you don't want to wait to get it on the database it's web page is HERE (http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/haunt3/haunt3.htm) BUT YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ALL THREE FILES, QUEST, SOUNDS, AND BETA VERSION, and set it up yourself.
if you do it this way open the beta version FIRST and remove the sfx.dat so the correct one will be loaded when you unzip the quest and soundfiles.

This is a unique quest.
It will only work in the 211b10b, which is why I submitted it complete to the database.
It won't work in any of the other versions because the Free Form Combos where changed in the later versions.
Please don't attempt to play this quest in any other version, it simply will not work.

Imprisoned
12-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Cool, maybe I'll try it again.

Also one pointless thing... is it Daja Vu or Deja Vu?

Freedom
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Also one pointless thing... is it Daja Vu or Deja Vu?

wow....
Seems like at some time or some place I might have been ask that before.........

Freedom
12-04-2007, 04:55 PM
It's now been added to the database.
http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=340

Crackers
01-29-2008, 01:39 PM
I think I found lv6 but have no idea how to get across the black area. I see a scull on the right wall that I think (maybe I'm thinking toooo much) needs to be lit. I only have the wand, no book. If I fall in the "pit" then I start back at the beginning.

elise
01-29-2008, 09:04 PM
it's the hookshot but first you have to turn the hookshot tiles .
Use an arrow on the eye ;)

Crackers
01-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks Elise. I shot arrows at everything, the skulls on the wall, the bats and even the fires. Where is the eye at that I need to shoot? I thought it was the skulls.

elise
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
that is the answer for level 6 and not for the hallway , you are still in the hallway you tricked me there hahahahaha
you already boomeranged the right skull now do something with the one behind you ;)

captlagnaf
02-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I am stuck in level 8 got the boots but can't seem to get any further.

elise
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
thats a random question that is very hard to answer I don't know where you really stuck ,
you can look here (http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?t=1213&page=15)
maybe you can find an answer there ;)
On that page are also questions answered for someone that has only the boots

kiwimum
02-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Can someone please give me a hint where level 4 is?? Thankyou.

kiwimum
02-19-2008, 01:32 AM
Found level 4, onwards again.

newbe swan
02-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Luv this quest so far and the music!

I'm stuck in level 4...I can only do the left side. How do I get to the top or right?

BTW, the occarina and bosses don't sound like those in other quests i've completed. Is this normal? I'm using the version that came with the download, and I have Vista.

elise
02-26-2008, 09:01 AM
as soon as you have the raft from the left side you can go to the right side , instead of one whistle at the entrance whistle twice :)
Freedom uses his own sfx so yeah the sounds are different if you have the sfx also ;)

newbe swan
02-26-2008, 10:09 AM
as soon as you have the raft from the left side you can go to the right side , instead of one whistle at the entrance whistle twice :)
Freedom uses his own sfx so yeah the sounds are different if you have the sfx also ;)

Thanks Elise...I did get the raft and I'll try that...didn't think of blowing it twice.:)

As for the sound, just wanted to check bc i would have changed to a different version now if it didn't work with Vista as I had that problem b4, and didn't want to go further if i would have to start over. Better to know when only a few levels are completed.

newbe swan
02-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Need help again...Beat level 5 without going to all the rooms (level where the cross was). Beat level 4 after 5 as initially i couldn't figure out how to get through with the wand on the righ, but managed that.

Now I'm in level 4 where the tunic is (i think), but don't have any keys. Could they be in level 5 where i didn't get to all the rooms? /if so, I don't know how to get to them. Help???

Also, i checked the west grave after level 5 but nothing there. i had gooten a heartpiece there after i beat the dragon, but nothing else.

Found the west grave. i was in the wrong place. Also went back in level 5 and found a key i can't get. when i slash and go to try to get it, the blocks come back up. How do i get this key?

elise
02-26-2008, 06:14 PM
can you show me a screen .......it can be a room where you have to come from above or , take statue down from above ;)

newbe swan
02-26-2008, 06:35 PM
can you show me a screen .......it can be a room where you have to come from above or , take statue down from above ;)

How do I insert the bmp file?

It's the second room from the bottom on the complete left side. I tried going up from the screen below, but couldn't

elise
02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
you can walk through the skull from the room below ;)
think you mean this one also look at the statues ;)
http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=56766&postcount=325

newbe swan
02-26-2008, 08:29 PM
you can walk through the skull from the room below ;)
think you mean this one also look at the statues ;)
http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=56766&postcount=325

Thanks Elise! I would never have thought of that. Now going to try to find level 6.

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm stuck in level 7. I have the fire boomer, the glove and a key, but can't find the hammer. Have been over and over all statues. :banghead::banghead:

elise
02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
I will put a screen on my forum so you can see where it is ;)

edit just follow the url http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?p=56772#post56772

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I will put a screen on my forum so you can see where it is ;)

edit just follow the url http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?p=56772#post56772

Thanks Elise. I must be having a stupid moment, but I just can't seem to get to that room. I've tried bombing all walls, tried walkthroughs, but not getting anywhere.:shrug::confused:

Any additional help?

Found it!!! YEEEAAAH! Found one spot I didn't try to bomb...

elise
02-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Great , you are almost there ;)

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm stuck again in level 8...found everything and the chest with the big wallet, but no key for the wallet chest.

I also didn't get to the top left side of the 2nd floor....could the key be there? If so, how do i get there?

I would insert a picture, but I don't have that option.

elise
02-27-2008, 06:19 PM
it's almost impossible to know which key you missed do you have this one
http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=43433&postcount=222

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 06:26 PM
it's almost impossible to know which key you missed do you have this one
http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=43433&postcount=222

yes i have that one and the one on the way to din's fire.

Is there one on the lower level, left top side. That's the only area I haven't been to, but have been going in circles and cant't find my way there or to a key.

elise
02-27-2008, 07:27 PM
do you have the key from 3 or 4 rooms above the wallet ( isn't on the map ).
I don't know the way out of my head anymore I have to go in the quest to look but did you try pushing blocks and walkthrough and bomb walls

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 08:27 PM
do you have the key from 3 or 4 rooms above the wallet ( isn't on the map ).
I don't know the way out of my head anymore I have to go in the quest to look but did you try pushing blocks and walkthrough and bomb walls

I did get that one. I'm pretty sure i tried everything.. even went back with the lens.

Found the area I missed....it was where I had to use the hammer and push a block...but that was the boss key and I already beat the level -- didn't need a key.

In order to try to find the room, I used a key from level 9 to get the bigger wallet to buy the lens.

So basically, I'm still short a key. Could I have used a regular key to get to the boss? I'm not sure if I saved...is there anywhere I could buy a key/

elise
02-27-2008, 08:37 PM
mmm do you have the one from the hallway it's kind of a secret one but I can't PM you cause you don't have that one on

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM
mmm do you have the one from the hallway it's kind of a secret one but I can't PM you cause you don't have that one on

how can i get that on so u can pm me?

In the meantime i'll go back to chamber 4,,,i got everything, but didn't go to all the rooms.

elise
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
on the top of the board go to usercp there you can choose edit options >enable private messaging

( I have send you a message on my board )

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Done. Thanks for your assistance on this.

Does it work?

Got your message....Oh boy, I must have really messed up bc I got that one before I even started chamber 1...I'll try to go back to some chambers to see what I may have missed, but as far as I know, I only didn't get to all the rooms in chamber 5 (i said 4 by mistake earlier).

elise
02-27-2008, 09:04 PM
yes works great just send you one ;)

newbe swan
02-27-2008, 09:20 PM
yes works great just send you one ;)

I don't think this is going to work. I thought I had a couple of trooms left in chamber 5, but i don't. I have no idea in which chamber i would have left a key behind. I don't suppose there are other hidden keys?

elise
02-28-2008, 08:04 AM
you can only try to get the key that opens all doors in level 9 very quick

newbe swan
03-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks for all your help Elise. Finally finished the quest this weekend. It was great! :clap::clap:

Going to try to find another one to play.

elise
03-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Congrats!!!!!!
Glad you could make it to the end ;)

The_Amaster
05-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Wow, this is sad.
I can't even find Chamber 1.

Help please? I've gotten the candle and the arrow (but not the bow).

elise
05-24-2008, 05:54 PM
from the start go totally to the right, up the stairs walk trough left skull , kill all enemies ,go left , go north ( not with the stairs ) and there you will have chamber 1 ;)

Petoe
05-24-2008, 10:33 PM
elise, do you know what Freedom is doing these days? I haven't seen him posting in a looong time. Did he quit ZC or did he just stop posting? :-O

elise
05-25-2008, 08:06 AM
He is still trying to sell his house and isn't into ZC anymore as far as I know . He entered two screens for the SOTW here on AGN won both but think thats the last he posted here :shrug:
I miss seeing him around too ;)

Petoe
05-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Ah, so he isn't officially retired yet. :)
Though it seems he may not come back either... oh well. :(

Yeah, I miss him, he was one of the most important people for the ZC community with his quests and ZC beta testing. But I don't blame him if he got bored, I got bored too because Zc has been ruined. But maybe now I could finally give this quest a good try, it's one of his best ones isn't it?

elise
05-25-2008, 10:13 AM
This one is a very good castle Haunt , CH is just a quest without an overworld it's a Halloween quest , it's nothing big like Tortuga ;)

Freedom
05-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey Petoe,
How you been doing?
Yea, I've kind of moved on to other interests.
The screenshots I entered were some I just grabbed out of an old folder, I haven't opened ZC in a long time.
People got tired of me bitching for a stable release, and I got tired of waiting on one.

I've been laying out plans for a teardrop I plan to build once I get moved, something like those here.
http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/halloffame.php

Petoe
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
I've had some rough times, but I'm ok now, thanks for asking.
Teardrop... you're building one? Cool. :)

People got tired of me bitching for a stable release, and I got tired of waiting on one.

I know exactly how you feel... People didn't listen to the voice of reason so here we are, still waiting for something stable to come out. Oh well, good luck with whatever other interests you have moved onto. :thumbsup:

realmsoldier
05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
meh i feel so n00b im stuck on lvl 1........what do i do after i beat the room with the ghosts/skeletons/wall masters/crushy thingies?

elise
05-29-2008, 07:27 AM
can you be a little more specific which room that is ;) Like where in the level is that screen ?
Do you already have the ladder or/and hookshot ?

realmsoldier
06-04-2008, 09:08 PM
red lol.....has a chest with the map i think, skeletons, wall masters and the lil things that try crushing you

elise
06-05-2008, 07:25 AM
yeah like every room so that gets us nowhere
try this from the start go to the left , go up trough the skull on the left side, move blocks go up , kill all enemies go up there is a big chest push a block and a staire will appear ,
use staire , go up use the staire and you are in the map room next to that on the right you find the ladder ;)
Hope this will get you further

Fox_Of_The_Wind
06-15-2008, 08:57 AM
I just got done with level 5 and it told me to go to the grave yard. Well I went there but there was nothing new there. What it something that I needed to get to level 6???

thanks!

Well I found out what I did wrong but now my question is how to get to the boss in level 6?

Thanks (again)

elise
06-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry for the late responds but I don't come here as often anymore since I need to use a proxy server to get here ;)
There is a room with four torches , if you have the book and the wand you can light them and the staire to the boss will open :)

Fox_Of_The_Wind
06-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Thank you I found it!! :)

Now I am trying to find the bigger money bag in level 8. Can anyone give me a hint on were it is at in the level? THANKS!!

Ricky of Kokiri
06-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Fox: From the entrance of level eight, go up through the room of spikes (you can get the boots if you travel through the right-hand door and make your way through those corridors). In the room of peahats, touch the blocks until you find a staircase. Go down, bomb the wall on the right, and you'll be in a room of lava. Get to the right hand side, and walk through the fake wall on the right. In this room, go down underneath the overhang and you'll pass along a hidden passage. This room has the large wallet.

I just did that about half an hour ago. :P

That said, to somebody who has completed this level: I've gotten the boots, the wallet, Din's Fire, the compass, and the magic jar in this level. I've run into the bat that tells me my map is not complete (though I haven't found the map yet), and, after some further exploring (which gained me Din's Fire and the compass), I'm stuck. Any help?

Also, where is the shop with the Lens of Truth?

Eppy
07-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Ok. I am stuck now. I am at level 6, and I have the Map, Compass, Boss Key, and the Red Mail, but I can't figure out how to get anywhere else. I am missing almost the whole upper portion of the main floor and the 6 rooms at the top of the lower level.

EDIT: Figured it out. I missed the bombable wall to the bomb upgrade. Durrr.

EDIT 2: I cannot find the boss key in Level 7. I have all the items(F Boomerang, Hammer, Gloves).

elise
07-15-2008, 04:03 AM
the key is here (http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=59289&postcount=11)
;)

Eppy
07-15-2008, 11:00 AM
argh. I am assuming that is the top left corner of the map. Problem is, I have no idea how to get there :[

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Electrometer_Prime/zelda003-3.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Electrometer_Prime/zelda002-1.jpg

I also Have an extra key than I normaly would(1 From the main area, 1 from Level 7(THE EXTRA ONE >:]), and 2 from Level 8). Perhaps I am missing somthing else <_>;;

elise
07-15-2008, 11:40 AM
go back to that link I edit the road to that screen in ;)

mxjgr
07-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I am in Chamber 3 and don't know, where to go. I know, that I can switch the stairs by lighting the candles, but...
Especially in the "first candle path" I reach a room with a spiked bar rolling horizontically and a fake crush door. What I am supposed to do here?

elise
07-25-2008, 02:32 PM
look at the wall on the left think you have to bang your head through that wall or bomb it

mxjgr
07-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks a lot!

I actually banged and bombed this wall a hundred times before, but my problem was, that in contrary to other walls before, where you could just walk through, you had to push against this wall for a few seconds before the room transfer triggers. :rolleyes:

Am now going to Level 6...
----------------------------------------
Where can I buy the lense of truth?

Thanks in advance!

mxjgr
07-27-2008, 04:00 AM
I am now in Level 8 and have found everything except the Big Wallet. Does anyone know where do I find it? And where is the shop to buy the lense of truth.

mxjgr
07-27-2008, 04:02 AM
I am now in Level 8 and searched everywhere for the Big wallet. Does anyone know where to find it? And where can I buy the lense of truth?

Deoxys386
09-12-2008, 05:28 PM
It can sound weird but I can find th Chamber 1, were is it, i only find the Chamber 2 but i can go through what i can do??

elise
09-12-2008, 05:55 PM
From the start go to the right and at the end go up walkthrough the skull on the left ;)

Deoxys386
09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
OK, thank you, but I have another problem: I cant go through in the Chamber 1, I get a key and use it in a chest that have a magic potion, but after that I don't know what to do. :S

elise
09-15-2008, 01:34 PM
push a block in that room ;)

SpiffZelda
02-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Can someone direct me to the Level 8 entrance? I read the previous post about it being under a staircase on the left side, but can't find it. I've tried bombs, etc and the only thing I've found is the store where Naryu's Love is sold.

elise
02-17-2009, 03:08 PM
hit the 2 skulls next to the stair on the leftside ;O)

SpiffZelda
02-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks Elise. Found Level 8 (and the shop with the power bracelet one which I missed earlier due to not hitting the skulls). Now I'm in Level 8 and have all the treasures except for Din's Fire. i know where the chest is, but I'm out of keys and can't find the last one. I must have used the extra key in an earlier level (can't remember which). Maybe the lens can help me find it (unless you can give me directions to each key in L8). Where is the shop for the Lens?

elise
02-18-2009, 09:01 PM
the shop for the lens is If I am not mistaken on the way to the graveyard in a wall on the right ;O)

piglet
05-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I am having trouble finding Level 3. I bombed a left wall. I am stuck in the room where there are torches on both sides and a pit in the middle. The door at the top of the room is open, but no way to get to it. Can anyone help me?

xenomicx
01-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Can anyone help with Chamber 9? I started out with 0 keys (if that helps...don't know if I should have an extra one or not) but I found 1 key on the west side which helped me get the golden arrows. I found a way to the treasure on the east side and to the trigger for the big key, but I have yet to find another key in the dungeon. I found super bombs, map and compass...but not a second key! Help Please!!!

xenomicx
01-21-2014, 02:32 AM
I need help with Chamber 9. I have all my inventory, all magic jars, hearts, level 3 sword, and 0 keys starting the Level. I found a key on the west side of the Chamber and opened the Golden Arrow chest. I then went to the east side and found a chest, a switch for the big key, and super bombs. But I can't find another key. Any help would be great!