PDA

View Full Version : A SNES Game...

Superstrider
11-20-2006, 10:44 AM
When I was young, I remember playing a particular game for the SNES. I remember a lot from this game, (Like music, items, dungeon layouts, bosses, etc.) but I cannot for the life of me think of the title... All I know it that it is an action RPG, (Like the Legend of Zelda) the first major boss of the game was a giant cockroach, (And no, I'm NOT referencing Breath of Fire 2!) and that you get fairies to help you defeat enemies. If anyone can come up with a name, that would be helpful...

ShadowTiger
11-20-2006, 10:52 AM
I remember that Alexmax posted a website which helped you remember the name of a game if you gave them certain details about it, (Pretty much exactly like how you did. :) ) ... ... I just wish the Beta Testers' ability to use Search wasn't disabled. Seems not even Premium members can do that anymore, oddly enough.

I'll keep looking for it. I might've put the link in my PZC UserCP.

Jigglysaint
11-20-2006, 01:16 PM
It's Brainlord by Enix. It's kind of prequel to the Dragon Warrior series and in it, you gain items, weapons, magic spells, and solve puzzles. The first boss in the Tower of Light was a gigantic cockroach that sped arround the corners of the room fast.

War Lord
11-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I remember that Alexmax posted a website which helped you remember the name of a game if you gave them certain details about it, (Pretty much exactly like how you did. :) ) ... ... I just wish the Beta Testers' ability to use Search wasn't disabled. Seems not even Premium members can do that anymore, oddly enough.

I'll keep looking for it. I might've put the link in my PZC UserCP.

Premium members are able to search.

Superstrider
11-20-2006, 02:43 PM
It's Brainlord by Enix. It's kind of prequel to the Dragon Warrior series and in it, you gain items, weapons, magic spells, and solve puzzles. The first boss in the Tower of Light was a gigantic cockroach that sped arround the corners of the room fast.

YES!!! THAT'S IT!!! Thank you so much! I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now. Thank you for telling me, Jigglysaint.

Jigglysaint
11-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Brainlord was an awesome game with a cool soundtrack. And yeah, you do get faries to fight with you.

Beldaran
11-21-2006, 03:21 AM
lol I watched my best friend beat Brainlord from start to finish about five years ago. Fun memories.

theplustwo
11-21-2006, 09:53 PM
>i am brainlord

>kneel before me

MrCow
11-22-2006, 12:08 AM
yea brainlord was amazing