PDA

View Full Version : What's a good name for my quest?

AhAhA
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I currently named it The Legend of Zelda: Code: Evil 60, representing Ganon's 60-year reign on Hyrule. But I think the name sucks, can someone suggest a new name? I will take the best name.

P.S. If this is the wrong board MODS, please move it to the appropiate board.

*b*
11-19-2006, 11:41 PM
The Legend of Zelda; Anniversary of Darkness

Mega Link
11-20-2006, 08:39 AM
The Legend of Zelda: Ganon Takes Over

_L_
11-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Do not use the word "code" in your quest unless the quest world contains computers.

Or at least Enigma machines.

Now! Some better names that work for First-style plots:

* Hope's Demise
* Insurrection of Light
* Darkness Broken
* The Eight Rejoined (note: requires that the quest has 8 triforce pieces.)

And, finally, my personal favourite:

* Unofficial ∞th Quest

Feel free to slap "The Legend of Zelda" onto the beginning of those if you feel like it.

Zelda_Warrior
11-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, i'd say to reframe from names that everbody uses, or are standard. Some of these include:

Hyrule's End
Dark Shadows

Or anything like that. Try to be creative, but I have no suggestions, because a good name truly takes a while to think of, and if you just take one of my suggestions it would keep you from maybe making a better one yourself. Not to say my quests have good names, though.

AhAhA
11-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Wow some of these names are good! I'm going with either Darkness Broken or Insurrection of Light. I'll edit this message to choose my name. ;)

EDIT: Even though they're just first-style names (whatever that is) I'm still going to use 'em.

Shoelace
11-21-2006, 03:49 AM
Dark Shadows

Don't take that name. That is the name of my quest that I have been making for one and a half years. :P

Anyways, Insurrection of Light gets my vote. That sounds interesting. :P

masteryodaofACC
12-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Don't take that name. That is the name of my quest that I have been making for one and a half years. :P

Anyways, Insurrection of Light gets my vote. That sounds interesting. :P
Mine too. I may use that name for a quest.