PDA

View Full Version : *Grin*

Modus Ponens
11-19-2006, 06:47 AM
Ahhhhh.

Okay, so yeah. So I have it now. Right over there. My roommate's playing with it right now. I bought a Wii and an extra remote at Fred Meyer. They didn't have enough Zeldas for me to be able to get one, but I think I'll be able to get that tomorrow. Er, tonight, I suppose, if you're being technical about it. Go ahead. Be technical. It doesn't bother me. I'm happy because I now own a Wii.

I made a Mii of myself, and then my roommate made one of himself, and then of his girlfriend, and soon we'll play Wii Sports, but perhaps not before my friend Dan comes over to make a Mii.

So, uh, there we go. Heeeee hee hee heeee!!

goKi
11-19-2006, 06:55 AM
I hate everyone who has a Wii before me.

Darth Marsden, you're my new best friend.

Breaker
11-19-2006, 10:57 AM
I went to Wal-Mart to buy one last night, but the people infront and behind me were fucking nerds and smelled like ass, so I left after a few minutes. :/

I apparently don't want a Wii that bad.

Nimono
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM

:laughing: I'm the same, except my hate is to those who felt like they couldn't wait until Christmas to get a Wii. Okay, so I don't HATE them, but I'm having a hard time understanding everyone's impatientness. I know I'm VERY impatient, but I'd rather wait to get the Wii for Christmas than get it the day it comes out. It BUGS me when I see people BRAGGING and SHOWING OFF their new Wii systems. It's... wrong. Bragging is wrong. Sigh... One man can't change the world... Oh well.

moocow
11-19-2006, 07:30 PM
I won't get a Wii. We haven't even had our PS2 for that long. Go ahead and laugh, I don't give a fuck. I have better things to spend my money on *shrug*

AtmaWeapon
11-19-2006, 08:19 PM
I won't get a Wii. We haven't even had our PS2 for that long. Go ahead and laugh, I don't give a fuck. I have better things to spend my money on *shrug*Hey that's cool anyone who puts groceries before entertainment is guilty of nothing but having their priorities straight :)

Mitsukara
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I won't get a Wii. We haven't even had our PS2 for that long. Go ahead and laugh, I don't give a fuck. I have better things to spend my money on *shrug*
That is 100% understandable. Being a teenager I've never gotten new consoles when they were new; (christmas) 1998 for a SNES, 2000 for a N64, and I think the gamecube was an exception for being relatively new in 2003. I have a semi-current handheld (the Gameboy SP). It and the Gamecube are the two newest consoles I own.

Conversely though, I still have all my old ones (even my gameboy pocket), and managed to get a NES and my special prize, a Virtual Boy. I actually love my Virtual Boy. I also have a few crazy peripherals, like the Super Scope and SNES mouse. And the Super Game Boy. I love each.

I would say I don't expect to have a Wii for a few years except that I'll probably be playing (a specific) someone else's by the end of next year.

Yoshiman
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
I was thinking about asking for a Wii for Christmas, but there's nothing out for it that I really want. I may opt for an XBox 360 and Halo Triple Pack instead. The Wii is also a lot cheaper, so I'll be able to save up money for it quicker (as soon as I get hired for a job :sweat: ).

I've already got Zelda pre-ordered for the Gamecube, and Red Steel was the only Wii launch title that really stuck out. I'll probably wait until SSB:B and Metroid Prime 3 come out to pick up a Wii. That, and I'm iffy about getting systems at launch, since they're the ones that have the highest chances for bugs.

ShadowTiger
11-20-2006, 10:56 AM
I'll probably wait until SSB:B and Metroid Prime 3 come out to pick up a Wii. That, and I'm iffy about getting systems at launch, since they're the ones that have the highest chances for bugs.Spot on for both points. The only reason I'm getting a Wii is for Brawl, and its ability to play online. Any other game (Yes, TP included.) can wait.

Darth Marsden
11-20-2006, 01:04 PM

Yay! I have a friend!