PDA

View Full Version : In the new betas, is it possible to keep the combos the same but moving the tiles...

Kingboo30
11-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Well what I'm saying is that is it possible to keep all the combos the same but moving their tiles in the tile editor down 5 pages or so possible without changing the combos tiles? I believe it was but I'm not sure. BTW, I'm using 12d if that matters.

ShadowTiger
11-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Uh, just highlight a whole bunch of them, press "c" then go to a large blank area and press "m." It moves them. :shrug:

In the later betas, you can do the same thing to your combo page. Click on a combo on your combo page, (Quest-->Graphics-->Combos.) and press "i" ... and watch what happens. Shift+I (I think) reverses that. Thank koopa for that one. ;)

Kingboo30
11-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Thank you VERY much Shadow Tiger. Now I can add the new enemies in!

ShadowTiger
11-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Er .. Right. >.> I forgot to mention that if you click on a point in the Tiles Page, hold shift, and hold down, you'll scroll through quite a few pages, and everything you've scrolled past will be included in the selection. I forget if that's the method to use, or clicking on the arrows in the lower right corner while holding shift.