PDA

View Full Version : NWN Original Campaign Multiplayer: Anyone want in?

ShadowTiger
11-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Under the relative guidance of This Topic (http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=520870&forum=42), (Which, yes, I've created in light of my thinking of doing this... ) I've been seriously thinking of getting together a multiplayer runthrough of the NWN Original Campaign. If I get it started, would anyone like to join in? A few people are already interested. It's "set" for Saturday nights. I'm just sorting everything together at this point.

If we can't do the original campaign, I'm sure there are other campaigns that we could run though. Naturally, I'm very hesitant to enter a campaign requiring the use of either Expansion pack, as naturally, not everyone necessary has them. The CEP may be about 150 MB or so, but damn, it's free. :D (You need the CEP so your version of the game can be compatible with those modules built by people using the CEP to enhance theirs.)

So, anyone want to play with us?

AtmaWeapon
11-15-2006, 07:55 PM
I'd kind of like to but my ability to play games on weekends is pretty random, particularly until December is underway. If you get another game going then maybe I'll be able to join in.

ShadowTiger
11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks. :) I'd very much love to game with you. (Assuming "game" is a verb in this case.)

I've actually been looking for something that we can coop together, without being far too much plot and not enough action. It'd be a shame for everyone else to just kind of be a tag-along while someone hogs all the important plot bits.