PDA

View Full Version : how can i post my quests?

bluedeath
11-15-2006, 03:01 PM
i know another way.. but i dont wanna use megaupload, it just sucks..
So i was wondering if anyone else could tell me how? Because.. well i think megaupload is a virus... Im not saying that it is but i dont think i wanna take the chances.

Luigi
11-15-2006, 03:25 PM
i know another way.. but i dont wanna use megaupload, it just sucks..
So i was wondering if anyone else could tell me how? Because.. well i think megaupload is a virus... Im not saying that it is but i dont think i wanna take the chances.

Try using FileSpace (http://www.filespace.org).

bluedeath
11-15-2006, 03:50 PM
ok thanks ill try that.
Edit: um one question.. how do i upload it

bluedeath
11-15-2006, 03:53 PM
ok when i uploaded my quest and i tried posting it in the page the three towers 2 demo released well that link i sent is not working what am i suppos to do?

Zelda_Warrior
11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Make sure when you copy the link you don't add the '.' I use filespace and this happens to me. Can you post a link on here of the URL you uploaded it to on filespace? So I can see if it looks right, in case you did something wrong. I usually copy the link it shows when it says' Congratulation! Your file is now uploaded and available at www.filespace.org/blahblahblah/.' And then I just post the link somewhere, and when I request for it to be added to the QDB I give that same link and just save the link name in a .txt file for future reference

bluedeath
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
ok ill try to upload my demo into this..

bluedeath
11-16-2006, 07:23 PM
ok thanks i got it if you want to download my quest look in my sig or go to quest announcements and discussion and search for my topic

erm2003
11-16-2006, 07:40 PM
bluedeath, could you possibly get rid of some of those shots in your signature so you don't scroll the screen so bad? It's rather annoying.

Also, please tell me you will be having someone who is good with grammar help you with your strings. Your second shot should have two sentences (use a period) and "I'll" should have a capital I. Also, why hyphenate a word like you did two shots below that? You have three lines in a string for a reason.

Not bad shots, but I know others will definitely tell you that the overworld is rather bland, try spicing it up a bit without making it cluttered. Not bad for a start though.

bluedeath
11-16-2006, 10:12 PM
sure thing