PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! WARPS ARE MESSED UP!!!!!!!! I don't want to make a new quest again!!

Imprisoned
11-13-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah well I've been making my quest for a month already and now the warps are so messed up god dammit!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY need help or I have to start my quest again!!! When I test my warps, Link teleports to a random screen, or a layermap!! Just how can it be possible to teleport to a layermap I haven't set it to teleport there!

bluedeath
11-13-2006, 01:41 PM
it does that to me too.. i just mess around with the teleport until i get to the right screen i hope agn fixes this... somtimes when u press "Go" on the tile warp or side warp, it shows what screen u teleport to and it is correct or incorrect. Somtimes if it is correct, when you play your quest it doesnt teleport to the right screen, somtimes if it shows it incorrectly, it will teleport you to the screen you want it on.

erm2003
11-13-2006, 07:13 PM
This may be related to your problems. If you are using dungeon dmaps you can't use the coordinates of the main map to set the warp. You have to look at the slider you set in the dmap settings and use those coordinates. Only use the main map coordinates when you are using an overworld or cave dmap.

Zelda_Warrior
11-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Just slide the slider so everything is positioned in the center. Make sure you 'test' the warps before and if you don't want to figure it out just do things like adding 5 to the current warp co-ord if its 5 screens too far left. (If you know what I mean...)