PDA

View Full Version : omg.. sound problem..

bluedeath
11-12-2006, 01:53 PM
omg my midi's aint working this is what is happening, oh almost forgot to say my tracker sounds are working fine, its just the midi. This is what is happening, when i go to the sound editor and load the music into the qst,
and i press play, it doesnt play. When i go and play my qst, it doesnt play,when i wanna play it on play music, it doesnt play. what is going on?

Joe123
11-12-2006, 03:40 PM
I get this sometimes on my quest editor, im running 2.10, when I load Zquest, you can't always hear any sound from it - also it allows me to run itunes at the same time when usually I can't. If i think open a second version of Zquest (which ive had to do quite a lot recently to redo my quest in pure), it often lets me play music on the second version. Just closing and reopening the program works sometimes aswell, its a bit tempromental *shrugs*

Rulehy
11-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Seems like somthing like this happend before. No sounds at all would work in the quest, but "could" play in the editor. Try restarting ZC. If that doesn't work, restart the computer.

bluedeath
11-13-2006, 12:16 PM
edit:THANKS RULEHY! it worked! i wouldnt be able to work on quests if i didnt figure out how to fix it, i geuss i owe it to you. Thread Closed