PDA

View Full Version : Block Combos for Enemies' projectiles

Petoe
11-12-2006, 01:19 AM
There are those new cool Block combos in the new ZC betas that block Link's projectiles (boomerang, fire, arrows etc) but there's one big problem with this combo type: It doesn't block the projectiles shot by enemies! I just think it looks weird and unrealistic that Enemies and Enemy Shooters can fire through Block Combos but Link can't.

So please, could a new combo type like "Block Combo (Enemy)" added, or simply make the Block combos block enemies weapons as well? A quest rule? Something? :)

beefster09
11-12-2006, 01:31 AM
That's odd! Im gonna take a wild guess that this is a bug. But if it's not, then good idea!

Petoe
11-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Hmm... yeah, it might very well be a bug. I'm not sure though so I will just wait for a developer's answer before reporting it as a bug. ;)

ShadowTiger
11-12-2006, 11:01 AM
I'd say that it could be a feature. What if there are enemies that you want to be able to kill on the screen, but that you have to pass by an obstacle in order to get to a position where you can kill them, despite them being able to still kill you from wherever? A sort of "one-way barrier" if you will.

I think this just calls for more types of combos. :shrug: Better yet, the ability to combine combo types. That's a bit too much for one sitting in the suggestions forum though. :p