PDA

View Full Version : Failure to load a tileset

chronostrike
11-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I downloaded two tilesets because I want to compare them, but the program won't recognize the files. If I look them up with the import function, they don't show up in the folder.

I'm using 2.10
The two tilesets are Chain of Destiny and Pure Tileset Update Extreme from PureZC.com. The respective filenames are CoD.Tileset.qst and PTUX.qst

(Shouldn't they be .zgp files?)

Nimono
11-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Hahaha. They're .qst files because Importing is broken in 2.10 and up. Just open them in the editor. They're unpassworded so you can use them. ;) Remember! People aren't always going to use .zgp files! They're too much of a hassle...

Imprisoned
11-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Pikaguy - Exporting and Importing do work at least for me in 2.11 b14.

Always to import tilesets you have to export them first from QST files to ZGP.

Zelda_Warrior
11-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Importing works for me in 2.10 sometimes...

If it's .qst just open it in ZC, delete all the map info and ect. then make your quest and just do a 'save as' when you save your work for the first time

How are .zgp files a hassle, all you do is click on file>export> then select it...
Exporting one is a different story

Nimono
11-16-2006, 06:46 PM
In 2.10, importing is broken, so sometimes, tilesets won't import, like the DemoEX Tileset. :(

Zelda_Warrior
11-17-2006, 05:20 PM
It works sometimes for me, I could import it and make a little tileset .qst file out of it and give it to you so you can use it, if it never works for you.

EDIT: Sorry, Leech dosent do what I thought it does. Leech grabs the whole picture into the quest. I forgot the feature name that recolored it temporarily to preview it in its original palette.