PDA

View Full Version : The 12 Palaces

Steelerfan
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
First of all, let me say to the maker of this game that it's great!

Ok, I just beat the Ice Palace (I'm assuming it was level 7, since I have 7 triforce pieces). The only thing I got in there was the book. Did I miss something in there? I was kind of hoping I'd get the flippers or the mirror shield but just got the book.

Also, I found the shop that sells the cross, something else, and the fire boomerang. I bought the fire boomerang, but it doesn't show in my inventory, it's still just showing the magic boomer. What's up with that? If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. I'm just thinking that I missed something somewhere, unless I get the flippers in level 8?

Thanks!:)

Dan Furst
11-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi steelerfan - I am the maker of this quest.

Firstly, you can tell what level number it is by counting the number of statues there are on one half of the entrance room. So, yes, the Ice Palace is level 7.

I can safely assume that, since you say you have 7 triforce pieces, you actually found both the magic book and the magic wand in level 7. (You can't beat it without both of them!) Well, that's all for that level. The flippers and mirror shield are coming, eventually.

The shop that sells the cross also sells arrows and the wooden boomerang. That's what you bought. (This shop is just for the cross - the arrows and wooden boomerang are "jokes" because you already have them.)

You simply haven't found the fire boomerang yet. :)

Dan

P.S. I hope you have fun in level 8. :D