PDA

View Full Version : K-Fed Dumped Via Text (insert laughter here)

{DSG}DarkRaven
11-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Kevin Federline learned of his marriage break-up on Monday when estranged wife Britney Spears dumped him by text, according to newspaper reports. The aspiring rapper was filming a reality TV show for the MuchMusic channel in Toronto, Canada, when cameras caught his mobile phone beeping. He looked visibly shocked as he read the text, and allegedly requested 30 minutes off-set to compose himself. A show source tells British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "His whole mood suddenly changed when the text messages arrived. He had been very upbeat and was saying how Britney was behind his push to make it big in the hip-hop world." Federline had been plugging his new album on the show, which on Wednesday entered the US Billboard 200 chart at a lowly 151.

Yeouch. That's all I can say.

erm2003
11-10-2006, 10:17 AM
She only got married to have kids "legitimately." She is still a whore at heart.

Archibaldo
11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Lol, owned. It's about time. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

phattonez
11-10-2006, 11:56 AM
When do we get to see the text message?

biggiy05
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
When do we get to see the text message?

Good question.

I figured he would have took the money and ran as far from her as he could.

AtmaWeapon
11-10-2006, 02:41 PM
The world should have stopped caring about Federline ages ago. He is incapable of doing anything in a competent manner.

Mitsukara
11-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Forgive me if this is spam, but...

Who the hell is this person and why does anybody care? And why is it anyone else's business?

I just outlined what I hate about keeping up with current hip 'n groovy culture. In shorter words: It's stupid.

Just my opinion.

Also, I thought K-fed sounded like some kind of office printing company or something.

Cloral
11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
It's his lame attempt to sound hip, like J-Lo or something.

I was walking through the kitchen at work and CNN was talking about this, and they kept calling it Fed-Ex. How long do you think it took them to come up with that one?

{DSG}DarkRaven
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Forgive me if this is spam, but...

Who the hell is this person and why does anybody care? And why is it anyone else's business?

I just outlined what I hate about keeping up with current hip 'n groovy culture. In shorter words: It's stupid.

Just my opinion.

Also, I thought K-fed sounded like some kind of office printing company or something.

K-Fed stands for Kevin Federline, aka Mr. Britney Spears. He's an awful rapper by trade, and a total sponge. He's also asking for sole custody of their kids, just like their mother is. I'm honestly not certain if either outcome will be in the best interest of the children.

I don't really care about all of this, but I find it funny because so many people do. It's amusing to me, because just about everyone hates the poor man, and bad stuff just keeps happening to him. It's like watching America's Funniest Home Videos, a half hour show where most of the featured video clips involve people hitting things, being hit by things (often in the groin area), or otherwise being painfully injured. Nobody feels bad for those people, or at least not for very long. Such is the situation regarding the Spears-Federline divorce. People will laugh, then forget.

Gerudo
11-11-2006, 12:09 AM
give her the kids, get some money, split, and laugh all the way to the bank.

end game.

biggiy05
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
give her the kids, get some money, split, and laugh all the way to the bank.

end game.

But where's the fun in that?

I need to know what happens next! Do they work things out and have another kid or do they turn it into a nasty divorce?! I have to know every detail of the celebrities!

/sarcasm

Tygore
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
They "broke up"? Has NOBODY in this industry aged past 14? That's it, I'm going to kidnap the child of every professional singer and/or actor and raise myself an army. It's better than how they're set to turn out now.

biggiy05
11-11-2006, 02:05 AM
They "broke up"? Has NOBODY in this industry aged past 14? That's it, I'm going to kidnap the child of every professional singer and/or actor and raise myself an army. It's better than how they're set to turn out now.

If I kidnap some of these kids can I be a colonel?

Blonde799
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
The world should have stopped caring about Federline ages ago. He is incapable of doing anything in a competent manner.
Well, he DOES know how to whore hop. He's probably laughing his ass off while he's banging the bejesus out of some hooker.

I bet his next target is an older star. He'll meet his match someday.

Gerudo
11-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Has NOBODY in this industry aged past 14?probably not, the fuckin spoiled brats. the average hollywood relationship (this includes bf/gf and marriage) lasts maybe a year or two at most anymore.

it's all publicity.

SUCCESSOR
11-12-2006, 06:53 AM
hollywood is for poeple who believe the social system of an elementary school playground to be the Ideal.