PDA

View Full Version : No Enemy Spawn flag

Nimono
11-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Heh, first post of mine here in a while. Anyways...
This flag works similarly to the No Enemies Flag, only enemies can walk here. They just can't spawn on this combo. A good way to use it is put it on every tile of a screen except one. That way, all enemies would spawn here. Basically, using this flag like that would create a little "Enemy Spawner" that'd spawn every enemy at the same time. Or they could be used to keep Leevers from spawning on certain tiles! Combine it with the No Enemies flag, and you'd have the perfect way to block Leevers from getting on certain spots... ;) I mean, even with the No Enemies flag, isn't there a really small chance that the Leevers would SPAWN on the tiles you don't want it to get on, and thus get stuck there?

eXodus
11-09-2006, 03:16 AM
In addition to that, I'd also like to see a 'robe related flag - "No Warping" (bad name, not sure what else describes it). Basically, enemies can move and spawn in it just fine, but enemies that warp around the place (Leevers, Zoras, Warp/Wind/Batrobes, etc.) can't appear there. My ulterior motive? Have a Summoner that can only appear on 1 unreachable tile, but still be able to spawn enemies all over the rest of the screen. ;)

ShadowTiger
11-09-2006, 12:04 PM
With all these "No Enemies," "No Warping," "No Digging," "No Jumping," "No Flying," I think we might need a way to combine some of these. =/ For example, a combo for both no digging and no warping, but you can fly over it and jump on it.

Tygore
11-09-2006, 04:21 PM
It's been suggested before (and I believe even mentioned by DN on one occasion) that combos be redone to have several checkbox properties and/or multiple drop down menus for the ease of combining properties. I really like this idea, as it would certainly open up a lot of possibilities.