PDA

View Full Version : So Long, Sadaam

{DSG}DarkRaven
11-06-2006, 07:35 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/05/hussein.next/index.html

The verdict is in, and Sadaam is going to hang for war crimes, provided that the sentence isn't overturned. The time he has to appeal the case is unlimited, but if the process fails, his sentence must be carried out within thirty days. If the sentence is overturned during the appeals process, he is still waiting to be tried for other crimes comitted during his reign.

Frankly, I'm surprised to have beaten all of you to this topic. So what do you think? Does he deserve to die, or should he rot in a government funded "spider hole"? Was the trial fair, or biased by the people he oppressed for so long? Do you even care what happens anymore?

goKi
11-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Satan finally gets his gay lover sent down to hell.

Reeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.

Aegix Drakan
11-06-2006, 08:46 AM
:shrug:

We all pretty much expected this to happen anyway. The only surprising thing is how long it took.

I expected him to be dead within at least his first month, wha twith the US's "hammer of justice" attitude.

Archibaldo
11-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Meh, it's as if he was killed the day they caught him. He'll be just as effective dead to iraq as he was captured.

Blonde799
11-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Don't mean crap to me, Iraq is still hell's sandbox.

Thought he would've been executed well before all this legal mess though.

ShadowTiger
11-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm still surprised that nobody's gun "accidentally went off" right between his eyes the second they found him.

Blonde799
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm still surprised that nobody's gun "accidentally went off" right between his eyes the second they found him.
OOOPS THE SAFETY WENT OFF. ACCIDENTALLY.

Questwizard88
11-06-2006, 01:40 PM
OOOPS THE SAFETY WENT OFF. ACCIDENTALLY.

Haha yeah... I was surprised that didn't happen too. Good to see they're finally going to try getting rid of him for good.

Executioner of Deities
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
It was a political stunt to capture him alive, to give the new Iraqi governmnet something to accomplish that was actually worth accomplishing. You know, US advisors wrote the Iraqi constitution...and I read it, and it's really stupid. The aged flaws in our own legal system are magnified ten fold in their new one. This appeals process and endless legal tape surrounding the Hussein case are proof of that. Given his connections and endless funding, I wouldn't doubt for a second that he'll find a greedy defense lawyer who can get him off the hook for this one. Possibly the rest of his charges as well, who knows? I think we should've killed him when we found him, would've made things alot quicker and easier.

MottZilla
11-06-2006, 03:50 PM
My only thought is if they hang him, I hope they do it the old fashion (inefficant) way. That's where they are strangled to death, opposed to the drop and sudden stop breaking their neck. But really he should be raped to death by aids infested africans. He already said he's rather be shot by a firing squad rather than hanged. So he clearly cares how he dies, so why not make it humiliating and horrifying? I mean at the least they should have a public execution where people throw rocks at him till he dies or something.

The fact is a bullet to the head or a broken neck via proper hanging is too good for him. Actually I just remembered what they should do. They did this to people they wanted tortured or killed too. They put them into a plastic shredder machine. That's how they should kill Saddam. Feet first into the plastic shredder machine he had others go into.

mikeron
11-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Pay Per View.

biggiy05
11-07-2006, 12:09 AM
You knew he was going to be executed when they caught him. It was just when? I say they should have done it a long time ago. Gas him like he gassed those people. Better yet, mix everything he has done and make him go through them all.

MottZilla
11-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Haha. Ya but that would take some years. I mean it's like you beat him 5/6ths to death, then fix him up which takes time, then you do the next method, repeat again and again. I think the plastic shredder is the way to go. Maybe mix that with some really terrifying bio/chemical weapons.

goKi
11-07-2006, 05:44 AM
Guys, it's better we keep him alive. We know what he wants more than anything, to make Satan his bitch.

biggiy05
11-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Haha. Ya but that would take some years. I mean it's like you beat him 5/6ths to death, then fix him up which takes time, then you do the next method, repeat again and again. I think the plastic shredder is the way to go. Maybe mix that with some really terrifying bio/chemical weapons.

I was thinking of doing it in sessions. Forget fixing him up. Gas him for a few minutes, pull him out, stick half his body in the shredder, dunk him in some chemicals, and then hang him if he is still alive.

{DSG}DarkRaven
11-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I was thinking of doing it in sessions. Forget fixing him up. Gas him for a few minutes, pull him out, stick half his body in the shredder, dunk him in some chemicals, and then hang him if he is still alive.

You can't just gas someone for a few minutes with Cyanide. It doesn't work that way. As the saying goes, if you're going to do a job, do it right, and not half-gassed.

Verman
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
yeah he gonna hang... or at least thats what you think. Hitler will save him and they will escape to atlantis where the mermaids do wallow.

nah...he's gonna hang and its a good way for him to go. nothing like shitting yourself when you die.

jessethe2nd
11-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Tar and feather him then let Bush beat him down with his Weapons of Mass Destruction.