PDA

View Full Version : Official "Link's Childhood Adventure" Topic

ZeldaMaster435
11-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Now that I have finalised more of the game,I am ready to start my update topic on my quest. It is coming along nicely only 1/5 through the game.

Name: Link's Childhood Adventure
Creator: ZeldaMaster435
Tileset: 1987 Zelda (Basic)

Story:

A long time ago,in a hidden sector of Hyrule,a peaceful group of people lived life alone in the wilderness.In this town were eight mystic temples,where the gods could be reached if the persons heart was pure enough. In the center of the more populated Hyrule was the Temple of Time,the holder of the mystical Triforce. One day,the evil Ganon of the Gerudo's invaded and stole the Triforce. The Courage and Wisdom parts broke away and found the two people more fitting of it. Link and his family,already aware of the dangers nearing,found out that Link's hand was glowing,and they decided to send him on the trip to destroy evil,even though he was only 12. The legends had said it had happened before,and all the residents could do was pray for the same luck. Ganon had torn the Courage piece into eight shards and hid them in the praying temples,that he had also infested with evil. And so off Link goes...

Overworld: Western Hyrule (35%)
Level 1: Armos Keep (100%)
Level 2: Spirit Grave (95%)
Level 3: Mad Pyramid (5%)
Level 4: Dark Lair
Level 5: Gerudo Fort
Level 6: Wind Tower
Level 7: Great Palace
Level 8: West Temple
Level 9: Ganon's Lair

MUSIC:

Dark World (ALTTP)
Pirate's Fortress (MM)
Forest Temple (OOT)
Stone Tower Temple (MM)
ALTTP Dungeon Theme (ALTTP)
Paper Mario Underground (Paper Mario)
The Wind Waker Theme (TWW)
AOL Dungeon Theme (AOL)
LOZ Dungeon Theme (LOZ)
Ganon's Castle Theme (OOT)

Expected Release:

December-February
---------------------------------------
Peace!

ZeldaMaster435
11-04-2006, 11:59 AM
UPDATE: Got a ton done last night and today and my release may be sooner than expected earlier. I am now planning a secret dungeon or two as well.

Overworld: Western Hyrule (40%)
Level 2: Spirit Grave (100%)
Level 3: Mad Pyramid (100%)
Level 4: Dark Lair (1%)
Level 5: Gerudo Fort (1%)
Level 6: Wind Tower (1%)
Level 7: Great Palace (1%)
Level 8: West Temple (1%)
Level 9: Ganon's Lair (5%)
Level -1: Temple of Time (You will obtain the Master Sword here,to make other areas easier. It is accessable after Level 6.)
Level -2: Impossible Labyrinth (A full map dungeon,that you obtain 3 heart containers and 3 strong new weapons. Worth the struggle.)

ms_zelda_lady
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Sounds great ZeldaMaster435. Wil you be releasing a demo before you release the finished quest?

ms_zelda_lady

ZeldaMaster435
11-04-2006, 01:53 PM
If may in fact,I think it will include the first 3 dungeons. I just need to know how to save the demo and use the Min. Version and upload it to the site. Arm

ZeldaMaster435
11-04-2006, 05:02 PM
UPDATE: I now have another idea to add more and more dungeons to the game.

Overworld: Western Hyrule (40%)
Level 4: Dark Lair (1%)
Hero's Gauntlet: (After Level 1 to complete.) (100%)
Hero's Underground: (After Level 3 to complete.) (0%)
Hero's Cave: (After Level 5 to complete.) (0%)
Hero's Temple: (After Level 7 to complete.) (0%)
Level -1: Temple of Time (You will obtain the Master Sword here,to make other areas easier. It is accessable after Level 6.) (0%)
Level -2: Impossible Labyrinth (A full map dungeon,that you obtain 3 heart containers and 3 strong new weapons. Worth the struggle.) (0%)

A grand total of 15 Dungeons! The Hero levels go from extremely easy and small to very large and hard. Items in them will be varied,but each will have a Special Item Room and a Heart Container. So,Ganon doesn't cough one up,so 14 Heart Containers plus 3 equals 17. I think I'm gonna go for 24 Hearts then. I'll update more laer on.

LinkMaster500
11-04-2006, 10:55 PM
As far as uploading the demo, when you finish it, go to a site that allows you to upload the quest file and do so. Then just provide a link to the file here in this forum.

ZeldaMaster435
11-10-2006, 03:20 PM
UPDATE: I'm stopped working on it for a while,but I started up again. I re did the walls for all the screens and it looks fantastic,and I built the entrances to all the dungeons as well as added on more to my core overworld.

Overworld: Western Hyrule (45%)
Level 4: Dark Lair (10%)
Level -1: Temple of Time (0%)
Level -2: Impossible Labyrinth (0%)
Hero's Cave (100%)
Hero's Gauntlet (100%)
Hero's Temple (0%)
Hero's Underworld (0%)

I have also added section after each dungeon,where Zelda talks to you.