Dechipher
11-03-2006, 10:31 PM
yeah man. go get drunk.

erm2003
11-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Happy birthday! Have a good one!

Aegix Drakan
11-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Hey! Happy B-day! Go indulge yourself in chocolate cake, or something!

Jigglysaint
11-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks guys! I had a quiet evening at home tonight doing nothing but talking to family and playing Children of Mana. Tomorrow my girlfriend is comming over, and we are all going out for dinner. I am also going to show my friend(who doesn't have youtube access) the Diet Cola Mentos trick I saw on Mythbusters.

To be honest, I didn't expect a birthday thread at AGN this year. I dunno, my presence seems to have waned a bit. My interest in Zelda Classic has dwindled, but this place is still good to go anyway. It's still my homepage even after all these years.

It's hard to imagine that in a week, I will have been here for 6 years. It's hard to imagine this place has changed so much, yet is the same place I found a long time ago.

KJAZZ
11-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Happy Birthday, Jigglysaint! You just don't feel the same without your old avatar...

koopa
11-04-2006, 01:54 PM
A very happy birthday to you.

ShadowTiger
11-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Jigglysaint! You just don't feel the same without your old avatar...
Seriously. Like, if there was any one thing I could depend on about AGN,it was seeing a Jigglypuff flying towards nothing in particular with a halo around its/his/her head. I miss it/him/her already.

Sorry I missed your birthday, man. A very happy, if belated, birthday. I hope it was yet better than you described.

Brasel
11-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Happy B-Day man.

Gerudo
11-05-2006, 12:24 AM
this cheese slice is for you.

happy bday.

lord_jamitossi
11-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday, with bonus points for using both the words "dwindled" and "waned."

Jigglysaint
11-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Well yesterday was when the true birthday came. First of all, my girlfriend was over, and we had a lot of fun just hanging out and doing nothing but listening to music and talk about how we like each other. Then the family along with her, went out for dinner, and later we had cake and opened presents. My sister-in-law and my girlfriend were impressed by the diet cola mentos fountain, and for birthday loot, I got 2 $10 gift certificates to some resturaunts, $20 in gift certificates for the movies, a new watch, some chocolate seashells, $20 gift card for Wal- Mart, and I bought myself a new DS game a few days ago. Oh yeah, this year the cake didn't melt.

Looking back, I can say with all honesty, and without fear of some soul-crushing entity that will somehow replay me with bad karma, that this was one of the most perfect days of my life so far. Of course we all know that once somebody admits it, somthing bad happens to them.

Blonde799
11-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Happy birthday jiggly. :) Nice to know you had a good one.