PDA

View Full Version : Microwaving with the door open

cbailey78
11-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I have been curious in what it would actually happen if you were to operate the microwave with the door open. If you haven known what it would be like if it would happen, try sticking a popsickle stick in the latch holes where the little button is inside the holes to trick the microwave thinking the door is closed and tell us what it would be like!

Dechipher
11-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah, uh, that ain't safe. Like, that's obvious.

I've heard it will melt the shit in front of it.

And Chuck Norris will crawl out and fuck you up.

mikeron
11-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Yes, let's see what 1000 Watts in the H2O band will do to you.

Modus Ponens
11-03-2006, 08:52 PM
I heard about a guy whose cat liked to sleep on top of the microwave while it ran. Normally that's safe because the microwave is well sealed to prevent radiation leakage. This microwave's seal broke, though, and the cat died.

zeldafan500
11-10-2006, 09:51 AM
lol poor cat

MottZilla
11-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Ya but lucky owner, you can sue for big bucks if the microwave is defective and hurts or kills someone. If you're an idiot though and purposely bypass the safety locks, it's all on you.

Microwaves cook things, that means it'll cook you too. If the door is open, well duh, it can cook shit outside of it. Don't play with the microwave, but if you do make sure to put your whole head inside it and please set an appropriate cooking time so you'll be well done but not waste electricity.

Verman
11-10-2006, 05:38 PM
yeah...microwaves can be intesting.

check this guys site: http://margo.student.utwente.nl/el/microwave/

Im not advertising for this idiot :P but its pretty hilarious.