PDA

View Full Version : Private WOW servers?

punkonjunk1024
11-03-2006, 01:14 AM
well... Basically, I was wondering if any of you knew of any relatively complete, stable, and legit (or semi-legit) World of warcraft servers. I still think the game is homo, but my lady is determined to play it again, and she plays on WOWscape... and it sucks. Or something. Anyhow - If anyone knows any really good ones, or anything like what I described, let me know.

MottZilla
11-03-2006, 01:59 AM
None are legit. By installing WoW you agree not to use such things. All "private" servers are illegal. By even using them you too are vulnerable to legal action due to your own violation of the terms of service. Pay for the game or don't play at all. There are no private servers that would compare to a real server anyway.

Gerudo
11-03-2006, 03:46 AM
yeah, they're located at www.blizzard.com and www.worldofwarcraft.com

punkonjunk1024
11-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Please read my thread more carefully, gerudo. I was asking for something else. :(

biggiy05
11-03-2006, 08:58 AM
well... Basically, I was wondering if any of you knew of any relatively complete, stable, and legit (or semi-legit) World of warcraft servers.

Please read my thread more carefully, gerudo. I was asking for something else. :(

You asked for a stable and legit server in your post and Gerudo posted them.

You aren't going to get around paying for WoW very well if at all. Just suck it up and pay the money each month.

MottZilla
11-03-2006, 02:07 PM

Well you're gonna have to ask elsewhere because AGN's forum isn't your hookups for illegal stuff. Plus people here actually pay to play WoW. Just pay to play or forget it.