PDA

View Full Version : New South Park

erm2003
11-01-2006, 11:21 PM
The basic premise from the episode tonight...

Cartman decides to try and freeze himself because he can't wait the three weeks for the Wii to come out. It leads into this whole evolution debate too after he goes way too far into the future.

They usually re-air the episode Thursday night at 10 and also Sunday night at some point, as well as some other times. Be sure to check it out. It's pretty funny.

MottZilla
11-01-2006, 11:25 PM
It's being reshown in a couple hours. 12am Eastern, 11pm Central. I just realized its on right now, but too late to start watching. I'll wait a few hours for the reairring.

erm2003
11-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Oh right. Thanks. I forgot about that airing because I am not up at that hour anymore. :)

EDIT: Just a warning... it's part 1 of 2.

Breaker
11-02-2006, 12:28 AM
we're all retarded fish frog monkeys.

Darth Marsden
11-02-2006, 04:15 AM
Haven't seen it yet (UK based, remember?), but the second half of series 10 seems to have picked up some, doesn't it? I mean we had the hilarious Warcraft episode, there was the Two Towers consiracy, the Ike/Teacher one (my favourite episode in ages, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks) and the Hell on Earth one. Good stuff.

Will try and download (hmm...) the episode tonight, but I'm looking forward to it, given the description...

goKi
11-02-2006, 06:11 AM
Haven't seen it yet (UK based, remember?), but the second half of series 10 seems to have picked up some, doesn't it? I mean we had the hilarious Warcraft episode, there was the Two Towers consiracy, the Ike/Teacher one (my favourite episode in ages, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks) and the Hell on Earth one. Good stuff.

Will try and download (hmm...) the episode tonight, but I'm looking forward to it, given the description...

I didn't like 'Hell on Earth'. The whole premise was just... bad. The Ike/Teacher one is one of the best episodes in ages.

Cloral
11-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I have to agree that this series of episodes seems a lot better than the last one. That 'Opera's Minge' episode they had last series was perhaps the dumbest episode I've ever seen. Only the cell phone episode of ATHF was worse in my mind.

The sequence where Cartman couldn't sleep was great. He goes downstairs, does all those things, and then goes back up and it's only 3 minutes later.

mikeron
11-03-2006, 08:34 PM
lol @ Richard Dawkins.

Darth Marsden
11-04-2006, 12:48 PM
The Ike/Teacher one is one of the best episodes in ages.
Yes. Yes it is.

Finally saw the episode yesterday, and rewatched it today. It's... it's kinda like the first half of Series 10 - IE: Good ideas, but not so great implementation, and too much IN-YOUR-FACE stuff that kind of overshadowed the really funny stuff.

And the ex-say scene was just wrong, in so many ways.