PDA

View Full Version : Super Dad

biggiy05
10-31-2006, 07:57 PM
If I ever decide to have kids I hope I can be 1% of what this man is.

Link (http://cjcphoto.com/can/)

Beldaran
10-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Totally fucking awesome. That guy is awesome. This post says so little I feel like I'm spamming, but I feel compelled to just cheer for this guy.

ZTC
11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Simply incredible.
nice find btw

Breaker
11-01-2006, 05:47 PM
what's so incredible about pushing a retard around in a wheelchair for attention? im sure it's a great way to meet chicks, but still... greatest dad? no. :/

Beldaran
11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
what's so incredible about pushing a retard around in a wheelchair for attention? im sure it's a great way to meet chicks, but still... greatest dad? no. :/

Understanding the themes underlying the article and the video requires a more evolved type of thinking that extends beyond the tribal desires for sex and food. Different humans evolve at different rates and those of us who are more advanced enjoy sharing these sorts of stories amongst ourselves.

Tygore
11-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Understanding the themes underlying the article and the video requires a more evolved type of thinking that extends beyond the trible desires for sex and food. Different humans evolve at different rates and those of us who are more advanced enjoy sharing these sorts of stories amongst ourselves.

The scary thing is that people who seek to satisfy the basest desires are the ones most likely to produce offspring. Biggest flaw in the system, if you ask me.

This guy is awesome, though. The fact that he most likely COULD set world records is a testament to the fact that he is on;y being motivated by his love for his son. An amazing story.

Breaker
11-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Understanding the themes underlying the article and the video requires a more evolved type of thinking that extends beyond the tribal desires for sex and food. Different humans evolve at different rates and those of us who are more advanced enjoy sharing these sorts of stories amongst ourselves.

you, cyborg, and biggi05? the advanced group? ah, ok.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/ZTC/Misc/yark.jpghttp://www.forrestkyle.com/t9small.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/biggiy05/DSCN07745.jpg

I can see why you three wouldn't desire food or sex, like us lesser evolved non super humans. I can also see why you'd think a dad pushing around a retard would be so awesome. thx for enlightening me guys.

Dechipher
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Breaker, it's inspiring because he's doing more than he has to for his son, out of pure love. In a country where familial ties are growing ever weaker, it's a feelgood story.

And he's not a retard, he's just disabled.

biggiy05
11-01-2006, 11:46 PM
I can see why you three wouldn't desire food or sex, like us lesser evolved non super humans. I can also see why you'd think a dad pushing around a retard would be so awesome. thx for enlightening me guys.

It's funny that you know nothing about me but automatically assume I don't like food or sex. The world doesn't revolve around finding a girl who will fuck you on demand.

Come back when you really know me and then you can try and tell me who I am.

Breaker
11-01-2006, 11:48 PM
It's funny that you know nothing about me but automatically assume I don't like food or sex. The world doesn't revolve around finding a girl who will fuck you on demand.

Come back when you really know me and then you can try and tell me who I am.

Like I give a shit who you are, lol. My reply was directed to Beldaran. Blame him for grouping you geniuses together.

Beldaran
11-02-2006, 01:23 AM
I think I look pretty nice in that picture. Also, I have a girlfriend and she's a varsity athlete here at Baylor University. We fornicate often. So once again you fail to make any coherent point.

Breaker
11-02-2006, 01:29 AM
I think I look pretty nice in that picture. Also, I have a girlfriend and she's a varsity athlete here at Baylor University. We fornicate often. So once again you fail to make any coherent point.

I wasn't trying to make a point, just making fun of you and your bullshit. Do you even read what you post?

Beldaran
11-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Do you even read what you post?

The question isn't weather I read the lines of my own posts, but whether you're capable of reading between them.

Breaker
11-02-2006, 02:40 AM
I think you're just insecure because your dad didn't push you over a finish line

Mitsukara
11-02-2006, 03:22 AM
This thread makes me want estrogen more.

Daarkseid
11-02-2006, 03:28 AM
The world doesn't revolve around finding a girl who will fuck you on demand.

A... are you absolutely sure about that?

Also, a list of people I envy:

1) Beldaran: for having a girl he doesn't appreciate but still gets to fuck.

2) Breaker: part of the problem in life right now is I'm putting out too much effort because I can't tell my family to fuck off. So I keep healthy and quiet, so they don't make my life anymore of a hell. Now if I could be more of an asshole and not care what they think or say, I could be less uptight and more comfortable in my shitty life.

3)The retard in the story: He had his formative childhood years to get used to god's horrible plan for him, and was even givin some levity in the form of finding a way to communicate. That he has a dumbass dad who would drag his worthless body wherever for his satisfaction is gravy.

4)Biggiy: I guess you rank below the retard because you're most likely a homosexual.

Jennifer doesn't make the list because I don't envy not being comfortable with one's own genitals, and the Cyborg.. Well, just look at him. He's a piece of shit.