PDA

View Full Version : Link's Childhood Adventure

ZeldaMaster435
10-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Link's Childhood Adventure

Story: Years ago,a whole family lived scattered across a plush valley and vast desert. This peaceful land was known as Western Hyrule,also the area where the Triforce resides. One day,Ganon,king of the Gerudo Thieves,planned to take the Triforce and conquer and capture Western Hyrule.Ganon tried,but he broke the Triforce. When this happened,Link and his family were meeting in a cave,deciding what to do. Link's hand suddenly glowed,and his relatives all agreed that he should go destroy Ganon,despite his age of 12.His relatives went and built shelters around Hyrule to aid young Link and he set off to asemble the shattered Triforce,so he could meet Ganon in his lair once and for all.

Characters: Link,Father,Grandpa,Great Uncle,Wiseman,Mystery Man,Belaka,Plodey, and more to come.

Planned Areas:

Overworld: Western Hyrule-Desert
Dungeons:
Level 1 Armos Keep
Level 2 Spirit Grave
Level 3 Mad Pyramid

Unconfirmed:

Level 4 Dark Dwelling
Level 5 Gerudo Fortress
Level 6 Wind's Tower
Level 7 Great Palace
Level 8 Elemental Temple
Level 9 Ganon's Temple

Imprisoned
10-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Sounds pretty good... you could put in some screenshots and maybe a nice demo, too. What tileset are you using?

ZeldaMaster435
10-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Screens I could do but I might need help making a Demo Version though. This is my first ever experience with this creator so I am using the exact style of Zelda NES 1987. My area (so far) still needs some bugs to work out,and plus,I haven't made any dungeons yet. I need help connecting DMAPS or whatever,but these Tutorials and Guides don't seem to help with that.

Here's a sneak peak at the music:

Overworld: Gerudo Valley(OOT) or Dark World Theme(ALTTP) Can't decide!
Level 1: Pirate's Fortress(MM)
Level 2: Forest Temple(OOT)
Level 3: Stone Tower Temple(MM)
Level 4: Kraid(Metroid)
Level 5: Spirit Temple(OOT)
Level 6: Dark World(ALTTP) or Goron City(OOT)
Level 7: Dungeon Theme(LOZ)
Level 8: Molgera(TWW)
Level 9: Ganon Organ Theme(OOT)

Planned Areas on Main Map:

Link's Family Area (90% Complete
Gerudo Village (100% Complete)
Dragon's Way (100% Complete)
Dark Forest (5% Complete)
Winter's Woods (0% Complete)
Ancient BattleGrounds (0% Complete)

Story,Dungeons,Music,Areas. More to come once I get rolling with the whole set-up of this program.

BIG HELP:

I can't set a password to my Quest. I wrote it in my Header but it is not required. What am I doing wrong?

ZeldaMaster435
11-03-2006, 09:20 PM
UPDATE:I got up and rolling and created a simple,yet challenging first dungeon.

Overworld: Western Hyrule= 35% Complete

Level 1: Armos Keep=100%
Music: Pirate's Fortress(MM)
Enemies: Blue Keese,Armos Knights,Bats,Blue Leever,Aquamentus,Stalfos 1
Boss: Six Armos Knights (ALTTP Throwback)
Items: Bombs,Ladder,Map,Compass,Keyx2,Boss Key,Heart Container,Triforce 1,20 Rupees.

Since I was delayed by confusion,don't expect this sucker anytime soon. And my question at the ned of my last post doesn't have an answer and it would be appreciated. Thank you.