PDA

View Full Version : How do you...

GG04
10-29-2006, 10:51 AM
How do you finalize the game so you can play it? also how do you end the game?

The_Amaster
10-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Theres nothing special to finalize a game, just save it. Oh, but password it if you dont want others editing it. And the end game is set with the special room type Zelda

GG04
10-29-2006, 11:07 AM
I know but how do you play it?

erm2003
10-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Just to specify, I believe it's the Zelda flag that actually starts the game ending sequence.

LinkMaster500
11-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Get to the quest registration screen in ZC and perform the following steps.

1.) Register a new Name
2.) When the error pops up, click ok to close the error message (not applicable for choosing custom quests).

3.) With your new name selected, press A (unless you already chose your own set of keys, this will be the left Alt key).

4.) Push your A button again.
5.) Click "Browse".
6.) If you are in the Zelda Classic folder, proceed to step 7. If you are NOT in the Zelda Classic folder...
6a.) Keep clicking the folder marked "..\" to go up a window until you find yourself in "My Computer".
(Your C drive and the floppy drive will appear here, so if you see those, you're in "My Computer". One step further up is basically the desktop.)

6b.)Find where you installed Zelda Classic, and enter the directory.
6c.)(A good indication is "Zelda" appearing at the start of the name. Unless you changed it at install, it should appear right in the C directory, or whichever directory you chose to install in.)
7.)Select 1st.qst, or the custom quest you wish to play.
8.)Click OK.
9.)Click OK again, in the previous window.
10.)Push your B button (by default, left Ctrl).
11.)Push Enter and start playing. Enjoy!

GG04
11-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Ok..yeah i figured it out already.