PDA

View Full Version : Dark Cloud 2 Help?

bluedeath
10-26-2006, 08:25 PM
In Dark Cloud 2 i am stuck i need to find the franscesa seed to start the 2nd boss but i dont know were i can find it anyone help :mad:
edit: ok i figured out how to find it, but now i cant figure out how to talk to the himmara so i can get that sun thing to make the francesia seed grow

Darth Marsden
10-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Hang on, let me dig out my handy dandy Dark Chronicle strategy guide...

EDIT...okay, I can't see any reference to a Francesia seed, but there is a Lafrescia seed which may be what you meant. Here's what it says...

...In order to gain the Sundrops, which will speed up the process of growth of the Lafrescia Flower, you'll first need to acquire the Himarra badge (you can purchase the Himarra Badge from the Woody Tailor Shop in Jurak Mall (future) during for 500 Glidas). Once done, you'll need to enter a dungeon where you could encounter a Himarra and then have Monica transform into a Himarra herself. While in this state talk to one of the other Himarras, and you should gain this key item.

...Now that Gordon is a member of the team go back to Sinbain, build a straw house and place Gordon inside. Doing this will revive Jurak, cause the mushroom to appear, and the Golden Egg will appear if you've followed the guide to this point (you can probably ignore that last bit). Go through the time gate to bet information on Griffin and the Rainbow Butterfly. After asking about the Rainbow butterfly you will receive the Lafresia Seed.

...When you enter the Rainbow Falls, you will come across a pool of water. When the Red Exclamation Point appears over your head, hit the Suare button to enter the Use Item menu. Select the Lafrescia Seed you received from Jurak and a sprout will pop up.
Now that the seed has been planted, it just needs to grow. Use the Sundrop you got from the Himarra and the seed will grow into a Lafrescia flower, Make sure you get the scoop and when you're ready, climb to the top of the flower. Be sure to save a picture to show Claire in Palm Springs.

Hope that helps.
I've ready got to finish Dark Cloud one of these days...