PDA

View Full Version : 'chu guys doin'?

Masamune
10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
So I made these dope ass cookies tonight, and they're probably the best tasting things ever.

How're you all enjoying your lovely evenings?

Kairyu
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM
So I made these dope ass cookies tonight, and they're probably the best tasting things ever.

How're you all enjoying your lovely evenings?

I'm getting the impression that your cookies contain something extra tonight.

Anyway, I could be doing better since I've got an exam tommorow, but it probably won't be too bad, especially since I only need a 40% or so to pass.

Masamune
10-26-2006, 06:47 AM
Nope, not at all. They're just really good. And you should be studying, man. ;)

ShadowTiger
10-26-2006, 10:17 AM
... .... dope ... ...

... ... ass ... ...

... but cookies, sweet. Recipe?

ZTC
10-26-2006, 11:44 AM
... .... dope ... ...

... ... ass ... ...

... but cookies, sweet. Recipe?
What kind of cookies?

As for last night, yet another shift at work. We weren't that busy, as McD's had their hamburger day. :shrug: Then I got up tired as hell. :(

AtmaWeapon
10-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I have never tried cookies made from the hindquarters of drug users but I will surely give it a shot one day based on your positive experience good sir!

Also trying to post this produces Fatal error: Call to undefined function: preg_replace() in /home/armaged/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1920. If it stops I bet the spam timer is broke. *edit* Yep it goes away after time looks like spam timer is broke.

Masamune
10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
They're actually for an auction for my school. I volunteered to bring in a bunch of home made yum yums in a giant basket to sell off. Also making some glass holiday decorations.