PDA

View Full Version : Strangest compliment...

moocow
10-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I had an old lady come into work one day, actually not too long after I started working there, and tell me I had really pretty eyelashes.

More recently, I had a guy in the bar obsess over my nose, telling me over and over that it's perfect. War Lord thinks I have a knack for meeting weird people (he's right :()

So, what's the strangest compliment you've ever had?

Modus Ponens
10-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I don't have any stories about particularly weird compliments I've received, but my friend Eva said that a customer at the Arby's where she worked at the time once told her, "You were the most beautiful girl in the world last year."

Mitsukara
10-25-2006, 01:10 PM
At a public restroom, as I was on my way out an old guy walked in and said "I think you've got the wrong bathroom, miss."

(Not explaining that to anyone who doesn't understand what I mean.)

Monica
10-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Pretty much just that when I was 18 people would tell me I looked as young as 13, and even this year at 21 someone said she thought I was 14... Also I'm small and thin, and before I went to physical therapy I had no muscle and weighed about 105-110lb at 5'3'' so some people would be like "You don't eat very much do you?" (I eat normally) and my sister said I looked like an annohrexic 16-yr-old (I was 18) and now that I'm in PT I grew a bit taller and got some muscle so now I'm 5'5'' and 118lbs and still eat normally, so...

Dechipher
10-25-2006, 04:28 PM
A girl told me my best feature was my torso.

I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Tygore
10-25-2006, 04:32 PM
I had a teacher who complemented me on my last name, saying that a girl would love to marry me and get it for herself.

Not many people were fond of this teacher, mind you, but I think I may have had a completely different reason for not liking her...

VEL
10-25-2006, 05:25 PM
I once had this woman come up to me, and start talking about how she thinks her daughter will look alot like me once she gets older. She was also saying that her daugher is supposed to get as tall as me according to her doctor.

Breaker
10-25-2006, 06:39 PM
A crazy chinese hair stylist told me "you'd make good strong babies". :|

yah, I think I win.

moocow
10-25-2006, 07:24 PM
yah, I think I win.

I dunno, I mean, I did have a guy obsess over my nose Saturday night. I mean, literally to the point to where he said he wanted to SUCK ON IT. That's pretty fuckin weird, man.

Aegix Drakan
10-25-2006, 08:31 PM
I dunno, I mean, I did have a guy obsess over my nose Saturday night. I mean, literally to the point to where he said he wanted to SUCK ON IT. That's pretty fuckin weird, man.

XD Moocow wins. That even beats yours, Breaker.

Lilith
10-26-2006, 12:02 AM
A crazy chinese hair stylist told me "you'd make good strong babies". :|

yah, I think I win.

lol, a polish hairstylist saw my hair and freaked out about me cutting it (wtf) because "you look like princess"

Archibaldo
10-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Mine's from a member of this very forum. Not that great but eh.
http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=992092&postcount=317

"Yes very pretty eyes, archibaldo... Makes me want to stab them out and skull fu.... erm...

nm"-Eckels

[Nick]
10-27-2006, 12:46 PM
A woman I was dating once told me just had first been attracted by my neck.

At that point, I was hoping she'd be a vampire or something to bring a little excitement in my day, but no. Just plain weird.