PDA

View Full Version : Specific Items On Subscreens

*b*
10-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Could it be possible to add specific items to the Current Item menu? I'd like to make certain items appear only when you get THAT item. With with tiles, it's not possible

For example, Hyrule Fantasy requires you to claim six items from six dungeons; Bombs, Blue Candle, Bracelets, Flippers, Amulet, and Magical Boomerang. These appear in a little window in the corner of the subscreen. The first item you get in the game is the Boomerang, so that allready shows up as a collected item in said window. Eventually, the Blue Candle, Bracelets, and Amulet will show up, and once you get their equivelant upgraded items, they'll show up instead, which I don't want

Tygore
10-23-2006, 10:43 PM
What I'd like to see is "Current Item" changed to "Item Group" and function as it currently does: shows the Sword Class, the Boomerang Class, whatever. The a new "Current Item" will be made to to represent the individual items, giving you a drop-down menu of Amulet through Z255.

WindStrike
10-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Couldn't you pull this off using the disable items in the dmap options? I know it's not done yet and crashes ZC, but when it is... you could just have the upgraded items disabled.

Unless you're asking for the upgraded items to appear on the subscreen but not actually replace them... is that it? Then yeah.. I'd go with your suggestion.