PDA

View Full Version : Hello

web-hunter
10-23-2006, 04:50 PM
hi i am a new member. lightning-z told me not to post here. but I like the game zelda classic and what to join these forums. I do work with him but not the same web site. mine is llgz-hosting.com and flamebaby.com. he is my boss. as you all my no he is not the brains. other wise he nice so my i be a member???

biggiy05
10-23-2006, 05:16 PM
hi i am a new member. lightning-z told me not to post here. but I like the game zelda classic and what to join these forums. I do work with him but not the same web site. mine is llgz-hosting.com and flamebaby.com. he is my boss. as you all my no he is not the brains. other wise he nice so my i be a member???

Hmmm my you be a member???

Nah sorry lightning-z you my not be a member.

Beldaran
10-23-2006, 05:36 PM
I never heard back from your lawyer about the big lawsuit against AGN.

Breaker
10-23-2006, 08:29 PM
"llgz-hosting.com is a coming soon hosting company! We will be offering 1gb of webspace for just $30.00 with no limet on Data Tranfer's. there or only 5 openings."

I'd ban you if I could stop laughing.

SeirraMist
10-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Sexy site you got there :P. Do all the people type like that where you live?

Beldaran
10-23-2006, 09:14 PM
I think maybe Web-Hunter is a coming soon ban.

ShadowTiger
10-23-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm one of those kinds of people who tries to keep a generally upbeat attitude about things like this. People make bad impressions of themselves from acting foolish and immature. It can happen to anyone really.

This is just disgusting though.

Kairyu
10-23-2006, 10:03 PM
lightning-z told me not to post here

Normally I'd tell you to follow your own advice here, but then again with your track record you might be better off doing the opposite since 'following your own advice' really hasn't done much for you.

moocow
10-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I'm one of those kinds of people who tries to keep a generally upbeat attitude about things like this. People make bad impressions of themselves from acting foolish and immature. It can happen to anyone really.

This is just disgusting though.

Wow, if you've disgusted ST, then you must be pretty gross...

Icky, boo, go away.

web-hunter
10-23-2006, 10:50 PM
well ok i be going now. I type this way because i have tenderitis. Thats how me and lz meet at the docter office. you do know lz told me you all acted this way. you all need to chill out.

biggiy05
10-23-2006, 10:59 PM
well ok i be going now. I type this way because i have tenderitis. Thats how me and lz meet at the docter office. you do know lz told me you all acted this way. you all need to chill out.

Tenderitis? Is that where you hands are really tender and cooked to a medium rare in a light marinade?

....yeah that wasn't funny.

Anyways you aren't even funny anymore. It was entertainment for a while but now you are just stupid.

Kairyu
10-23-2006, 11:00 PM
I type this way because i have tenderitis.
Is that something about chicken tenders or do you just not know how to spell tendonitis?

erm2003
10-23-2006, 11:09 PM
OK seriously... this and now the Dark-lightningz screen name that just signed up. Didn't we tell you to get a life weeks ago?

lightning-z
10-23-2006, 11:16 PM
you are all ass holes! He is not me he's my tech thats about it. if i what to post something I don't ask. By the way Moron Beldaran. My lawer told me it's still in the works. As of next mouth warlord "ha" will be getting a letter. I don't play around here no more. Because you are all losers. just for the fact you can't play nice. you all act like i have to prove something. well fuck off! i am only posting this because i come by now and then and read your all post. Way can't he be a member???????? he's new and you all act like hes me. just because he works for me don't mean a thing. let him be a member are i will flame these boards. I do have followers over one million. hold up that might be to kind of me. I will hold off till after the meeting of warlord and I.

War Lord
10-23-2006, 11:20 PM
IP for Web Hunter: 70.234.142.133
IP for Dark-lightningz: 70.234.142.133

If you just came in here, and cut all this bullshit lightning-z, everyone would respect you. Yet you continue to come in here with such contrived bullshit that you bring all of this on yourself. Just be yourself, quit trying to impress people or whatever the fuck it is your intentions are.

lightning-z
10-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Look at the ips then expain why we are both on at the same time. and doing two things also?????? duh not me

ShadowTiger
10-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Different computers on a network? :shrug:

You might even be able to use different browsers. I don't know that much about wasting your time doing that though, so I'll just go back to pitying what you're doing.

If though, for some reason, anything you're talking about is real, ... I'd wish you some semblance of luck if you just turned around and left with whatever dignity you think you have.

Just ... go. Just ... Go. > <.

lightning-z
10-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Warlord bull you all started it. I am trying to begain the law sute

Tygore
10-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Of course it's you. SAME IP. The fact that you may have used a proxy after being called out does not change that. And it's very easy for you to be doing two things at the same time. See, computers do this neat thing these days called "multitasking".

lightning-z
10-23-2006, 11:28 PM
E-mail me warlord i what my shit removed NOW! all users names and all e-mail address off this server in 24 hours and all my post then i will tell my lawer to drop it. so begain removing NOW anything that has Lightningz, lightning-z, lighting-z, and lightingz in it. I will begin by serving you papers with my lawer.

biggiy05
10-23-2006, 11:28 PM

You gonna start a law sute against me for saying your mom isn't any good in bed? She really isn't that good either.

Tygore
10-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Seriously, I can't figure out what he's trying to do. Is he hoping that War Lord will send him money to settle? Is his life to the point where the best he can do is try to annoy people on an internet message board? This is beyond the realm of the bizarre here, people. I'm almost to the point where I think we should pitch in and get this guy some serious psychiatric help.

Kairyu
10-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Maybe I should get my friends to register here as Lightning-Z1, Lightning-Z2, Lightning-Z3, etc.

Actually, maybe I should start at Lightning-Z1000001, so Lightning-Z's 1 million friends can all register as well.

Lightning-ZLightning-ZLightning-ZLightning-ZLightning-ZLightning-ZLightning-Z
OH SNAPZ IT'S YOUR NAME I'M POSTING COPYRIGHTED LETTERS HONOEZ!1111
Can I get a letter from your lawyer as well? I'm running low on toilet paper.

Beldaran
10-23-2006, 11:48 PM
[jeopardy theme song]

Contestant: I'll take Stupid Horseshit for 1000, Alex.
Trebeck: Ok, here's the clue: Imaginary Lawyers and horrible spelling.
Contestant: What are "Things that don't intimidate rational people"?
Trebeck: Correct! I secretly love cock!

Mitsukara
10-23-2006, 11:54 PM
"Tenderitis" must be a condition that causes you to make identical typos regularly. You "what" to be a member, but you're going to call a "lawer."

I think lightning-z does this on purpose to be amusing... like a poorer, more annoying Zelda64gld who isn't as funny and doesn't go away.

Modus Ponens
10-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Actually, the typo "lawer" is interesting, because it's almost like an etymological throwback; when you affix the -er suffix to some of those old words than end in a W, it becomes -yer. Thus, a lawyer is so called because he or she works with the law. It's like how a sawyer works with a saw and a bowyer makes bows. Cool, huh?

Beldaran
10-24-2006, 02:13 AM
People who have sex with cows are cowyers.

Executioner of Deities
10-24-2006, 05:38 AM
Actually...i think thats more like boviniphilia, which would make people who have sex with cows boviniphiliacs...but you know, cowyers is funnier so run with that.

wtf is with this fagass tryin to sue Warlord anyway? I missed it I think, I dont pay attention all the time.

erm2003
10-24-2006, 05:48 AM
E-mail me warlord i what my shit removed NOW! all users names and all e-mail address off this server in 24 hours and all my post then i will tell my lawer to drop it. so begain removing NOW anything that has Lightningz, lightning-z, lighting-z, and lightingz in it. I will begin by serving you papers with my lawer.

So you want to sue because you voulentarily join a site that you are constantly told not to? And the 2006 award for the biggest douche in the universe goes to...

Executioner of Deities
10-24-2006, 07:05 AM
thats it? are you serious? he's suing because of...what, verbal harrassment? Not even that, typographical harrassment...lol. Thats ridiculous, I dont believe for a second this guy has actually paid a lawyer to handle such a futile case...this is a privately owned community, governed by its own set of rules, made readily available to every member, which this dumbass has apparently violated, and he's even been invited to come back and stop being such a douche by the owner himself...how could you possibly develop any kind of case against that?

Mitsukara
10-24-2006, 01:45 PM
no he's suing for "copywrit infringment" you idiots! you used his copywrit logo and name now he will get you fure sure!! just you wait til his lawers shoe up to get you!!! you'll never what to insult the likes of him again!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kairyu
10-24-2006, 02:18 PM
how could you possibly develop any kind of case against that?

You could if you have ONE MILLION EMPLOYEES (http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1093991&postcount=101)... Unless your legal department (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=93838) can't spell and thinks you're a moron...

So what happened? Did you make up with the legal department? And I guess your company hired a whole bunch more people, since you now have ONE MILLION employees. I can't imagine how you did it, since your company obviously doesn't have any standards it could have lowered.

Archibaldo
10-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Lol, counter-sue him for harassment or false accusations. I dunno what fucked up things you crazy americans sue for. Maybe then he'll stop coming back.

Tygore
10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
You could if you have ONE MILLION EMPLOYEES (http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1093991&postcount=101)... Unless your legal department (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=93838) can't spell and thinks you're a moron...

So what happened? Did you make up with the legal department? And I guess your company hired a whole bunch more people, since you now have ONE MILLION employees. I can't imagine how you did it, since your company obviously doesn't have any standards it could have lowered.

If you read his postts, his position within the company itself changes- sometimes he owns it, other times there are people over him. I guess with a million fictional people to keep track of, he sometimes loses himself in the mess.

Jigglysaint
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM

I swear my retarded friends make more sense than you do. Even the girl in the wheelchair who can't move and her voice is so slow you can barely make her words out have said things 1500 times more intellectual that this.

gdorf
10-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Ya'll better watch out, I think he's got a fighting change (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-10-internet-defamation-case_x.htm).

Bullies ;)

Breaker
10-24-2006, 04:41 PM
I swear my retarded friends make more sense than you do. Even the girl in the wheelchair who can't move and her voice is so slow you can barely make her words out have said things 1500 times more intellectual that this.

...and this is why I keep these threads open. PRICELESS.

That and LGZ ALLIANCE BRING POWER TO THE WEAK.

AtmaWeapon
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM
in before law sute

ctrl-alt-delete
10-24-2006, 06:56 PM
I love this thread. Never close it...ever.

Lightning-Z, I am on your side. Will you share the money with me when you win the lawsuit? Can I join your site? Will you make me an admin? I will help you make a better site than this Armafaggot Gayes Cockwork.

ZTC
10-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow, this is one of the few times I've seen you disgusted, Josh