PDA

View Full Version : Pikaguy?

Van Halen Man
10-22-2006, 02:01 PM
What ever happened to Pikaguy? A long time ago when I was here a lot, he was very helpful to me. Is he still here?

gdorf
10-22-2006, 02:24 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?u=14711

It looks like his last activity was two weeks ago.

moocow
10-22-2006, 02:35 PM
I shot him. Then I buried his body parts seperately in a bunch of my neighbor's yards.

Nimono
10-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Ha ha, very funny. I look around here just about every day, but I don't post much anymore, on account of the logging in thing acts up sometimes and won't log me in when I log in. ...That was an oxymoron, wasn't it?

Daarkseid
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM
won't log me in when I log in. ...That was an oxymoron, wasn't it?

No, it wasn't.

Limzo
10-23-2006, 04:57 AM
Ha ha, very funny. I look around here just about every day, but I don't post much anymore, on account of the logging in thing acts up sometimes and won't log me in when I log in. ...That was an oxymoron, wasn't it?

I had this problem a long time ago when I first joined. If you fight hard enough against it, it goes away after about two months.

Nimono
10-23-2006, 06:28 PM
I had this problem a long time ago when I first joined. If you fight hard enough against it, it goes away after about two months.

Hopefully, it's already stopped. Still... There's not much need for me to post here anymore, as right now, I'm getting WAY too distracted when I try to make a quest, so nothing gets done... So I'm taking a short break to hack SMW. :)