PDA

View Full Version : Of Multiple Floor Dungeons and Exit Points

Joe123
10-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Ive made a dungeon with a second floor, and it seems i have to use the green exit point to get from the Dmap of the first floor to that of the second. I dont really know the difference, so thats probably the main reason for the problem. I dont have the 'continue here' box ticked on the lower floor, so youre only meant to be able to continue at the beggning of the dungeon - on the higher floor. When you save, you restart at the beggining of the dungeon, but when you continue you restart from the last green warp point you went to - even if its in the lower floor where the 'continue here' box isnt ticked. I also had a problem in another dungeon where when you press F6 and then continue, you reenter on layer two :S can someone explain it to me please?

Pineconn
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Well, what kind of warp do you use to go from floor to floor? The best to use is Insta Warp (Blackout). With this you set the blue exit point. Tell me what kind of warp you use and I [or someone else] could guide you from there.

Joe123
10-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Ahhh, ive been using the entrace/exit warp, i dont really know what all of them do

The_Amaster
10-20-2006, 07:11 AM
For future referance. Entrance/Exit uses the green square, the insta-warps use the blue and transport instantly with the named effect, and cave and passageway take you to their respective locations.

Pineconn
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
There you go. Use Insta Warp with Blackout. Hopefully that fixes your inconvience! :thumbsup: