PDA

View Full Version : betting pot on when ff6 clone returns

jargon
10-18-2006, 05:03 PM
i put 2oz in the pot pot, for 14months for when there is once again a Final Fantasy VI clone on AGN.

what is your bet?

i say 14 months. because less than the end of this year is too soon and prolly decemeber next year is when there may soonest be a project. since that is when peeps take a break from school other than spring break. also spring break is too soon since it may not be developed worthy of uploading project...

but i most likely am wrong in my predictions entirely..

towlie is telling me I'M a towel now.

maybe i should check if there already is a ff6 clone on AGN before placing such an unsure bet.

-=-=-=-=-=-

the only projects are ZC and SE?? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Breaker
10-18-2006, 05:28 PM
what's it like living in stupid?

Kairyu
10-18-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm sorry, but this is an English-speaking forum. You aren't likely to get a response here unless you phrase your question in English.

AtmaWeapon
10-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Actually I am interested in the status of that project, I know it was WIP and then Kryten disappeared and then reappeared and now it is gone :(

Breaker
10-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Kryten was programming it, but then he found a life. He still hangs out in #AGN chat.

Eckels
10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Just shut up and send me the pot. Who the fuck cares about FF6? I'll ensure that never such a game is created for the sake of you sending me 2oz.

Yoshiman
10-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Jargon
jar‧gon
–noun
1. the language, esp. the vocabulary, peculiar to a particular trade, profession, or group: medical jargon.
2. unintelligible or meaningless talk or writing; gibberish.
3. any talk or writing that one does not understand.
4. pidgin.
5. language that is characterized by uncommon or pretentious vocabulary and convoluted syntax and is often vague in meaning.
6. to speak in or write jargon; jargonize.

At least he lives up to his name. :rolleyes:

Kairyu
10-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Pidgin?