PDA

View Full Version : Display Problems

Van Halen Man
10-17-2006, 06:21 PM
When I try to run zc2.10 on my win xp laptop, the screen is about...3''X3'', instead of full screen. And no I didnt open the window version. I opened the full screen when this happens. Why is this and how can I fix it?

blue_knight
10-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Open up ag.cfg in notepad (in the same directory as the exe file) and under [zeldadx] make sure resx=320, resy=240 and sbig=0. Then run the program with no command line arguments.

Van Halen Man
10-18-2006, 04:34 PM
It is already at 320X240. I tryied changing these around a bit but then I just get
some sort of error and it closes before it even opens. And what did you mean by "with no command line arguments"?

blue_knight
10-19-2006, 04:00 PM
I mean run the program directly, rather then one of the shortcuts that get created (depending on how you installed it). If those 3 values are correct and you run the program with no command-line arguments then it should be fullscreen. But it will not run fullscreen with any other resolution setting, changing the resolution only works when running windowed.

Van Halen Man
10-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok I tried opening it from C:\Program Files\ZC2.10 or what ever the folder is called, but it still isnt the right size. Yes it is full screen, but the actual picture is way to small. The rest of the screen is black. Dangnabbit!