PDA

View Full Version : I cant move items Rofl

PyroX
10-14-2006, 01:57 AM
I know this is a stupid Question but i just got this err a bit back And when i make an item i cant move it .....what is the trick? btw im talking about Zquest editor :P trying to make a quest! rofl

PyroX
10-14-2006, 03:10 AM
I know this is a stupid Question but i just got this err a bit back And when i make an item i cant move it .....what is the trick? btw im talking about Zquest editor :P trying to make a quest! rofl

I also been having problems with the duegoen and second layer lay out. I would put stairs in the upper layer and i would go down it would take me to the stock area. I would make a second layer exactly under it and it still takes me to the other area and I was wondering if I could get help with it because it's my first quest and I really would appreicate the help thanks.

Rulehy
10-14-2006, 12:51 PM
You can't "move" items. Do you mean "pick up" items? Push blocks? Explain...

bluedeath
10-14-2006, 01:48 PM
If you mean "move" items like hc or rupee look for the blue rupee icon and drag it into the map :)

The_Amaster
10-14-2006, 02:43 PM
For layer, do you mean like first floor second floor, or do you mean actual layers, that is using the layers to overlay combos on one screen. And what do you mean when you say you put the second one under it. From what I can tell, It looks like youve got your warp set to Cave/Item room, but I cant help you to get what you DO want without a bit more info.

Tacomaster22
10-14-2006, 09:39 PM
yeah i cant help much either.

maybe alphadawgs tutorial will help..

_L_
10-14-2006, 10:44 PM
If you mean "move" items like hc or rupee look for the blue rupee icon and drag it into the map :)

What he said. Press page up or page down.

I also been having problems with the duegoen and second layer lay out. I would put stairs in the upper layer and i would go down it would take me to the stock area. I would make a second layer exactly under it and it still takes me to the other area and I was wondering if I could get help with it because it's my first quest and I really would appreicate the help thanks.

You need to set the Tile Warp for the room.

Mega Link
10-15-2006, 09:36 AM
What he said. Press page up or page down.
...and when you find the rupee, click on it then click where you want the item.

PyroX
10-15-2006, 10:17 AM
What i meant is i want to make some underground passages to different rooms but i cant ecuz it always takes me to that underground room and as of the moving items we are talkin about the items in the editor when we spawn a item it goes to the corner of the screen and we cant drag or pick up or anything with them.

The_Amaster
10-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Well for underground passages, you dont place them on the map like normal. You draw your pasage on screen..Oh, I think it's 82, or 81, and then set the warp in the two rooms it connects to type "Passageway."
This way all passages are the same.

PyroX
10-16-2006, 08:02 AM
I put in the Passage and when I go down the stairs it takes me to that roome again I've tried everything.

The_Amaster
10-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Okay, so youve built a passage on the correct screen (80-something), youve set the warp type to "Passage", and youve set the warp screen number to the screen you ant the passage to end up in, right?