PDA

View Full Version : 10 foot tall marijuna plants blocking canadian troops

Jigglysaint
10-13-2006, 02:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/10/12/canada.troops.marijuana.reut/index.html

They could use this as a Canadian recruiting tool. I think it would work very well.

ZTC
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
One soldier told him later: "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."
lol

wonder what would happen if they sent a few bombs to destroy all that...

MacWeirdo42
10-13-2006, 03:55 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Frickin' awesome! I mean, sucks for the Canadian troops, but wow, what a story. Favorite quote:

"A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those [forests] did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action," Hiller said dryly.

Aegix Drakan
10-13-2006, 09:35 PM
lol.

and this, kids, is why drugs are bad!

They make you a dope, and they shelter terrorists!

Executioner of Deities
10-14-2006, 02:49 AM
10 foot marijuana plants? I wanna go to Afghanistan....

lord_jamitossi
10-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Okay, any light-to-medium stoner can tell you that you can't burn wet pot. It'll spark up for a second, but then it goes out again.

I'm lmfaoing on this because I've seen some of Hillier's speeches; they're really dry. I can only imagine the hilarity of this one. I can also see the vehicules that they covered in marijuana for camouflage. Absolutely priceless.

AtmaWeapon
10-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Okay, any light-to-medium stoner can tell you that you can't burn wet pot. It'll spark up for a second, but then it goes out again.

I'm lmfaoing on this because I've seen some of Hillier's speeches; they're really dry. I can only imagine the hilarity of this one. I can also see the vehicules that they covered in marijuana for camouflage. Absolutely priceless.I wonder if they look like the van from Up in Smoke?

Breaker
10-17-2006, 08:11 PM
lol

wonder what would happen if they sent a few bombs to destroy all that...

they'd blow up?

Eckels
10-18-2006, 12:22 AM
OMG So Afghanistan is the Holy Land?!

Why are those other jews and muslims fighting about the west bank, they should all be fighting for control of afghanistan because that's clearly where god has blessed.