PDA

View Full Version : I need help in LOZ's Unofficial 4th Quest!

4starcashier
10-12-2006, 04:52 AM
Okay I tried posting this before but I made a mistake....So Sue me lol!

Anyways....I Truly want to know where level three is in this quest......I have completed levels beyond level three and really want to find Level 3 so I can get the treasure....it just HAS to be the stepladder or raft! I've mastered that level 5 in the desert with the wizzrobes. And I have the reflective shield that I got when getting access to the bonus labyrinth. Please someone help me lol. I have the recorder, bow/arrows, food, letter, bombs, super boomerang, wand, and blue candle. LOZ or someone help please!

PS....will the like-likes destroy the reflective shield? If so, is there another replacement?

Nicholas Steel
10-12-2006, 05:55 AM
no, like-likes don't eat mirror shields... they only eat the magic shield which is the middle shield.

LinkMaster500
10-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Again, can you tell me whose quest this is? I know it's not Glenn The Great's 4th Quest as it doesn't have a Mirror Shield, and it cannot be AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest because the Mirror Shield in that quest is in Level 9.

I think the quest you're playing is DigiPro31279's 4th Quest. Is that right?

Nicholas Steel
10-12-2006, 07:31 PM
does alpha dawg have a 4th quest? anyways... 4starcashier can you from now on include in your initial post in threads of this this kind include the quest author?

LinkMaster500
10-12-2006, 07:54 PM
As far as I know, AlphaDawg did not make a "4th Quest." I know he made the quest you access by using ALPHA as your name, and I know he made the "Unofficial Third Quest." But I don't know of any others.

4starcashier
10-14-2006, 03:16 PM
As far as I know, AlphaDawg did not make a "4th Quest." I know he made the quest you access by using ALPHA as your name, and I know he made the "Unofficial Third Quest." But I don't know of any others.

Yes I have included the author.

It's LOZ!

LOZ's Unofficial 4th Quest is the name of the quest! And Thanks for the mirror shield tip :-).

LinkMaster500
10-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Did you download the quest from this web site because I cannot find an entry on the quest database? If not, did you find it at purezc.com or some other site?

4starcashier
10-14-2006, 10:15 PM
OOpss.....lol my bad I was looking at the "TILE SET" column lol.

The author is DigiPro31279 and he is the author of THE UNOFFICIAL 4TH QUEST under the U listing in the Quest DB lol. Sorry about that. Now that that's cleared up can someone help me find level 3 in this quest PLEASE! Thanks!

LinkMaster500
10-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Go to the bottom row of screens, and about 2-3 screens east of where you start, bomb a cliff.