PDA

View Full Version : who here has beaten "BS Zelda" ?

Nicholas Steel
10-09-2006, 11:59 PM
i can happily say that this game owns for what it is... brilliant from start to end... well, its all good except that nothing tells you that the red ring and master sword are only availible at certain times nor does anything say that level 9 in only open during 3:45 only.

(rateing 9/10)

Orion
10-10-2006, 01:16 AM
It's really not a bad game for old-school Zelda fans who are looking for a fix and played all of the "traditional" games in the series. If you haven't played before, it is well worth it.

Sam Atoms
10-10-2006, 01:39 AM
Yeah, I have to admit to being stumped by the Red Ring and Master Sword puzzles. It seems to take more luck than skill to get them.

The good news is that to drop Ganon in his spiffy little cave you don't really need either.

Nicholas Steel
10-10-2006, 02:59 AM
heh i had to cheat : )

it was about 4:07 when i beat level 8 and i had no clue that i couldn't do level 9 anymore.... i read some FAQs etc. on the matter and found some pro replay codes that allow manipulation of the timer and i used this to get the red ring and master sword aswell as gain access to level 9... this was after i did level 8.

vegeta1215
10-10-2006, 10:13 PM
I played it a while back using ZSNES. Thankfully there are some good patches out there that let you play the game with little to no problems. The game is neat, and I was able to find a guide for the timed events so as not to miss anything. The idea of a mini overworld is a good one too. My only complaint is the dungeons were pathetically easy.