PDA

View Full Version : majora's mask battle tower

triforceholder
10-09-2006, 05:31 PM
I've heard that something called the "battle tower" exists in LOZ: Majora's mask, but i can't seem to find it. If it exists, where is it???:confused:

ShadowTiger
10-09-2006, 05:42 PM
The closest thing I've ever seen to a Battle Tower consists of a four-part boss battle (Sort of.) in the Ikana Ruins area. I think it's in the back of the waterfall. You need a certain amount of health to access all four of the miniboss battles though. I think you may get an HCP per each one that you defeat though, so if you beat all four, you'll have gotten four HCP's.

triforceholder
10-10-2006, 05:31 PM
I already found that. It is called the "secret shrine". You get a silver rupee after you beat each room. From the left, you fight: 3 difolnos, an ice wizrobe, a wort (i like to throw a powder keg at it first, then normal bombs, and use the goron jump pound), and last, a garo master. Then when you go back to the central room, and a guy leaves you a peice of heart.

I also heard that if you finish the battle tower too quickly, your game files are completely erased. There are 2 people i know who found it, but can't remember. One said he fell asleep holding the analog stick up, and wound up in the tower.

Silvanoshea
10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Doubt it even exists, i have scoured the entire land of Majoras mask, and never have i seen a tower, only place i haven't been is the theives hideout... cause i haven't gotten all the maps. and i doubt that it will be erased... than again i have the gamecube version.... if it erases my memory card data i will be pissed.

MANDRAG GANON
10-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Well if it existed there would be some sort of info on it on the net be it fake info or not. I did a google search and the first thing that came up was this thread and thats the only thing that showed up that seemed to relate to it at all.

So...yeah.

Pineconn
10-14-2006, 09:00 PM
One said he fell asleep holding the analog stick up, and wound up in the tower.

That's a nice reliable source right there, don't you think? ;)

Seriously, I'm sure this doesn't exist. Unless these people have proof or can tell us how to get there, then you can throw it out the window.

DarkFlameWolf
10-14-2006, 09:08 PM
the secret shrine would most likely be it. And Mandrag Ganon, your avatar rocks! LOL That commercial was something else!