PDA

View Full Version : ZeldaClassicUniverse

bluedeath
10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey everyone i found a new zelda classic forum were you could gather info on quests but we will need more members so what i am asking is if you guys could join in do it for ZeldaFan :D

WindStrike
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Umm... few points to make here... ahe-hem:
-1) Shouldn't this be in ZC Discussion? Sure, the place gives quest info, but I think it'd fit a little better there.
-2) You almost sound like you're advertising... and, as you should know, that's against AGN forum rules.
-3) Um... could you work on your grammar a little bit? If you say it's because you type fast... well, that's pretty much a world-wide excuse for poor grammar. You could at least get punctuation in your sentences... when none is visible, it's kind of hard to tell what is what.
-4) If ya want people to join, put it in your signature or advertise it where it's allowed. That, or give a lot more info than just 'some info on quests.'

Sorry if I act a little like a moderator (which I know I do at some times) and no offense, but seriously...

Oh and:
-5) You ask for more members to join and yet you don't even put a link?

Yeah... something like that...

bluedeath
10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
oh sorry i um... forgot :D i will do it in a sec wait until i go copy link lol

Rulehy
10-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Good point windstrike. No offence bluedeath but I think it might be advertising. You must not of got the PM. :( Oh well.

-5) You ask for more members to join and yet you don't even put a link?
If you want a link I guess this (http://z10.invisionfree.com/ZeldaClassicUniverse/index.php?) is one.

bluedeath
10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Good point windstrike. No offence bluedeath but I think it might be advertising. You must not of got the PM. :( Oh well.

If you want a link I guess this (http://z10.invisionfree.com/ZeldaClassicUniverse/index.php?) is one.

ok thanks rulehy i geuss you did it for me lol i read a forum on the site that that Zeldafan500 needed some more members and he wouldent stop cursing :shakeno: :shakeno:

Rulehy
10-08-2006, 08:57 PM
A shame, huh? At least theres word filters now.

bluedeath
10-09-2006, 05:08 PM
good ^^

DarkFlameWolf
10-10-2006, 07:25 AM
If you want to advertise, do it in your sig rather than making a post about it. Thanks. :)