PDA

View Full Version : demo ex i can't find level 1 please help

zrookie
10-04-2006, 02:54 PM
i've finished lvl a and j and got the master sword. found lvl 2 but can't go on until i have the bow(which i know is in lvl1) but i can't find level 1. and also where can the rupee bag be found.
thanx for your help

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-04-2006, 04:07 PM
The rupee bag is back in level J on the right side. After you buy the bomb upgrade bomb north kill all the bad guys then push the block to ge the rupee bag. Also towards the end of level j there are 4 like likes and a lot of wall crawlers. Kill them all to get the whistle. Then go blow the whistle at the bottom left of the graveyard to get the magic wand From here go buy the magic book with 350 rupees. To get 350 rupees real quick go bomb a wall to the right of the screen where you came up from level j. Now from there if you already have the magic book and wand go up 1 screen and you will see 3 trees to the far right . Burn the center tree for a path to allow you to go on. Then blow the whistle on the next screen and in the final screen you must kill all land bad guys and then you can go south twice for the southern entrance to level 1. Also for a heart container from where the southern entrance to level 1 is go right 1 screen then south 1 screen kill all the bad guys then burn the bush at the bottom of the screen it can be burned if you angle yourself just right.