PDA

View Full Version : More Demo EX help(missing key in level 1)

TheBestGamer
10-03-2006, 09:58 PM
As you've probably guessed from the title, I'm missing a key in level 1. I found that there are two entrances to this dungeon. I've explored everything possible in the top entrance, and I need a key to get anywhere in the bottom entrance. Where am I supposed to find this key?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 10:13 PM
You bomb a wall south where you also get a map. I never used my key in level j because I found out to my knowledge I needed that key later. you do this in the southern entrance in level j. did you find the bow yet?

TheBestGamer
10-03-2006, 10:19 PM
I used the only key in level J, and now I need another one. You're lucky you didn't use it.

When you say "Bomb a wall south", WHERE is that? I've bombed EVERY wall. Three times.

And no, I don't have the bow because I need the key to reach the bow.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah I didnt use a key in level J thinking it was a trap in the game wher the key would be needed later.

Ok this is the best advice I can give and it will prob be a bit long.

Ok you have the raft great go east of level 1 then south to the screen where there are 4 red bad guys kill them all then burn the tree at the bottom of the screen to get a full heart container. Ok then when you exit I believe he said something like rumor has it currents let you guide the raft. There is a dock to use your raft right there Take it then it will guide you west then south some over screens where you began the game at. From there it takes you south again then go east this is new territory for you keep pushing up and east up and east bet you can. This is the best advice I can give you. Now that you have done this hopefully after 2 or 3 tires you will end up in a small island wherer there is a few trees. Go south 1 screen and then you see a bunch of trees. Stand dead center and blow the whistle. This is where you get teh super bomb it cost 50 rupees and right now I think you can carrry up to 2 if you did not get the first bomb upgrade or 3 if you have gotten the first bomb updtrade and the only upgrade I have found so far. Ok now that we have this superbomb go back to where level 9 was in the orginial zelda. To do this if you missed the bomb shop you will still end up in a new area. Go south 2 screens then left 1 screen then go up the stairs go in that little maze for a heart piece. Thsi is not a full container just 1 piece of heart. So far I have found 7 total pieces of heart. I do not know how many more there is in the game. Anyways back to the task go left 1 screen and try and push the center boulder up this will lead you to a few diff areas but none are of importance right now. Go left 1 screen and you see a dock when you get on it press up right away and it lets you go across to new terrain. From here you can go to where level 9 was in the orginial zelda by going left like 3 screens.
From here you should be in level 9. From here you are in level 9 go up a few screens then bomb left like the orginial level 9 in the first quest of zelda 1. You kill the worms then go in the stair case. From here go right 1 room then bomb south 1 room. Kill all the bad guys in the rrom using your wand and then you finally get the letter. You can try for the compass now by bombing south 1 more room. Once you finish this go back up and this time go right to the next room. Kill the patra and then from memory I believe you bomb a wall right or go south then right by bombing a wall. From here kill another patra then go north by either getting a key or bombing i fiorget you will go north 2 rooms and then in that room you get the magical key. From here keys are not as important until you get to level 4 where I am stuck at.

TheBestGamer
10-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Whoa... You really put a ton of effort into that reply. Thanks, that will help me for a LONG time!

Super Saiyan Mu
10-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Meanwhile, for the short term, you can get a key in Level 1 using the lower entrance. FInd a room full of bats and covered in water. Kill the bats, use the whistle, and you get a key.

TheBestGamer
10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Meanwhile, for the short term, you can get a key in Level 1 using the lower entrance. FInd a room full of bats and covered in water. Kill the bats, use the whistle, and you get a key.

THAT'S IT!!! I never thought of using the whistle there!

Anyway, thanks to you and Link&Zeldaforever, I don't think I'll be needing any more help for quite a while. Thanks, guys!

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-04-2006, 10:18 PM
I never knew about this key I just never used my key in level J thinking it would be better used later on.