PDA

View Full Version : You guys gotta check this Mario video out

cbailey78
10-03-2006, 04:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLbKj6u7CeY&mode=related&search=

It's so hillarious!:D

Tygore
10-03-2006, 05:08 AM
Not really. The joke was predictable and juvenile, and the sound didn't match the video.

ShadowTiger
10-03-2006, 10:08 AM
I must be an idiot, because I found the last bit there to be a little bit clever, in the "class sarcastic" fashion.

I was sort of hoping that some of the joke would be that when he stomped on the device he used, it too would die, giving him 100 points. That would be an interesting twist, along the lines of random humor, which, sadly, far too few people here are acquianted with.

Dechipher
10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I think it would have been better without any subtitles, and the sound being off did detract quite a bit.

Tygore
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Personally, I would have found it funnier if the item box had been a 1-up mushroom, and scrolled off to the opposite side of the screen. Morbidly ironic, you know? The "Giant Head" joke was alright, but not that interesting. And again, the off-synced sound really just makes the video come off as an annoyance.

Warlock
10-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Personally, I would have found it funnier if the item box had been a 1-up mushroom, and scrolled off to the opposite side of the screen. Morbidly ironic, you know? The "Giant Head" joke was alright, but not that interesting. And again, the off-synced sound really just makes the video come off as an annoyance.

Right, that would have made it funny. Otherwise it was pretty stupid IMO :P