PDA

View Full Version : DemoEx Where is Level 4

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 02:55 AM
I beat level 3 getting the master key, the red ring, the reflective shield, and the letter. I also exited thru the back entrance and got the flippers. Then I got stuck after going down to the right. This is a bug in the game. I see on the screen I am at there is a castle I tried going around the back after I reset the game and beat everything over game but I never could find out how do I get to this castle?

Super Saiyan Mu
10-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Get to the screen on the map below where the castle is and swim up. You'll have to find the one block on the screen that connects to the ladder or it won't let you go up.

And: When you got stuck behind it in the mountains: you didn't have to reset, just use the whistle.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I tried the whistle and it would not work.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
IT seems to me there are green trees blocking me from going where I need to go what can I do about this? Can you give me some instructions where to go to get to the screen you are talking about

Super Saiyan Mu
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Think back to Zelda 1 where a pier was on the East Coast. Rafting from it would take you to a Heart. Now try going to that same beach corner and swimming.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Ok that helped a lot thanks now I went to the dungeon went to the left got the silver arrow it seems everywhere else is a dead end because I burned the statue beat the dragon and it seems all ways there was an area where the room was divided by an open space. Also I think 1 need 1 more piece of heart to get the next sword upgrade is their a piece of heart in this dungeon or is there 1 I missed on the mainland?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I needed a supebomb to go south to go get the magical boomerrang which I used to flip the block to proceed. Those damn wizzorobes keep teleporting me I think i am going to bed for now thanks for al your help so far

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Ok so now I am lost in level 4. So far I have the map, the red candle, the magical boomerrang, and 2 heart pieces, the master sword upgrade, and the hookshot. Where do I go from here. I have explored everywhere I think trying superbombs and such and I have no idea where the master key is and where the compass is can someone help me out please/

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok I purchased a subscription to this site so I found the lens of truth and a heart piece underwater thanks to the demo ex thread. I blew the whistle in the room with 3 teleporting wizzrobes and blew the whistle and ran the gauntlet killing all enemies and went to the room with the magician where you must use the mirror shield and I beat him. Now how do I proceed on to the next room I have tried everything I can think of including blowing the whistle etc. Any help will be much appreciated

zrookie
10-06-2006, 12:23 PM
sorry link&zelda4ever i can't help you yet cause i got stuck earlier than that. i've gone left and got the silver arrow then i went right and got the fire boomerang, and a little farther to the right is where i'm stuck. the room has 4 fireball shooters and with the lens i can see where the blocks are supposed to dissapear but i can't figure out the trigger for the life of zelda:D if someone could help i'd appreciate it.

thanx again

by the way thanx for your earlier help link&zelda4ever

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Use the candle to burn the bottom right shooter then proceed

Super Saiyan Mu
10-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Where's the lens?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Stolen from hypercash in the demoex thread on page all credit goes to him for the following as i quote him exactly

"Yeah, the heart piece and lens are in pretty random places...o_O

Okay...from the start of the game, go left, to where the Manhandla was. One more screen left is the "Meet the old man at the grave." cave; from here, go down one screen, then left two, to the dead-end with the trees. The lens is in the water on this screen; the heart piece is one screen down and one to the right of the lens."

Now for my add on

You must dive everywhere on the screen from memory it is near the bottom right of the screen but just try everywhere I got it a few days ago but it is impossible for me to tell exactly so you must take 12 to 15 minutes of your life to dive everywhere on that said screen to get the lens

zrookie
10-07-2006, 09:22 AM
LINK&ZELDA4EVER when you get to the mirror wizrobe you must get him to shoot at you so that you can move and his beam hits one of the corner blocks so you can go up.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks yeah now I am starting level 5 I have all 16 hearts 999 rupees 4 super bombs red medicine so here goes nothing Thanks for the help

Super Saiyan Mu
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm working on Level 5. Found a blue bracelet; still have no idea what its for.

Taking a break from it cuz there are WAY too many wind wizards. Bad idea IMO.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-09-2006, 12:02 AM
The winx wizards are so annoying I agree right now I beat gannon but I know I have not been in all the rooms. I have the map, the blue bracelet, and the next ring I think it is the black ring. After I beat gannon and go to the next room there is a warp point I enter it but then I get sent right back to the previous room what the hell is going on?

JudasRising
10-09-2006, 03:57 PM
I think I can help you!

after you beamed to the fairy-room don't move!
press esc and quit the game. then select "continue" and voilá you are back in the fairy-room without moving back to ganons room.

have fun!

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok I did that and I went to the room that had gannon but for some reason the screen goes blank on the edges and I can not see my item list also it will not let me hit enter to change to silver arrow what the heck do I do this is annoying as hell. Also I found every item in the game except 1. I found the master key for level 5 and the amulet that lets you see invisible bad guys so I am missing 1 key item but I have no idea what it is.

Rodolphe
10-17-2006, 06:37 PM
in level 3, where is the back entrance.

thx

Zrock
11-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Help!!! I'm stuck at Level 5. I'm in 3rd screen and can see the stair way with lens but cannot get it to open. What am I missing here? :confused:

Zrock
11-01-2006, 01:49 PM
OK, I got through the 3rd screen. That was easy I had to move one of the blocks, I should have tried to move all block from all directions. But now I'm stuck at 5th screen.:( I cannot even see with lens. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This level is really hard! :mad:

Zrock
11-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Finally, I've finished Level 5. I had to use the hookshot to get past 5th screen. I am still missing one of the equipment and haven't been able to visit the screen below the oasis. Is there a level 6? Or am I done? Anyway I'd liked to thank everyone who posted here without you I probably would have quit by now.

Zrock
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I paid 999 rupees for the info but have no idea what it means.
Level1, Level 1
The key to cheat is:
What's black and white
and read all over?
(caps on first letter!)
Does anyone know?

Luigi
11-02-2006, 03:08 PM
I paid 999 rupees for the info but have no idea what it means.
Level1, Level 1
The key to cheat is:
What's black and white
and read all over?
(caps on first letter!)
Does anyone know?

A newspaper - the Level 1 cheat is "Newspaper" (without quotes).

Zrock
11-03-2006, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the answer. I did not even think it was a cheat code.
Using the code I finished and got Level 3 cheat code. However, I still cannot go to one of the screen. It is the one screen south of the Oasis. The old man said there's a secret south of odd colored rock but have no idea what it can be.

Luigi
11-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the answer. I did not even think it was a cheat code.
Using the code I finished and got Level 3 cheat code. However, I still cannot go to one of the screen. It is the one screen south of the Oasis. The old man said there's a secret south of odd colored rock but have no idea what it can be.

Which screen contains the 'odd-colored' rock?

Zrock
11-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Which screen contains the 'odd-colored' rock?

I didn't realize someone replied because it was on second page. Anyway, that is what the old man said but I've found one "odd colored rock". It is on an island on the second screen of maps. It is one of the larger island but you cannot get on because it is all just rocks. The are some missing screens from "the second screen of maps", but only 1 from the original map. Now I realize that the old man could be referring to the final level.

nath38
12-22-2006, 06:05 AM
hello i don't find keys in level 2 help me thanks

nath38
12-22-2006, 06:07 AM
How made one a search