PDA

View Full Version : DemoEx Where is level 3 at?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Like the title suggests where is level 3 it seems I have looked everywhere and can not find it.

Super Saiyan Mu
10-02-2006, 10:17 PM
You'll need the red bombs to get into Level 3. While rafting south of level 1, try to force your way SouthEast you pass under a brown rock hidden among gray mountains. And remember your clue form earlier about using the whistle in a grove of trees. From there, visit Spectacle Rock by forcing the raft North from the pier west of the arrow of rocks. Entrance is on the Left.

4matsy
10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
It's at Spectacle Rock, just like level 9 of the 1st quest.

That's probably because it is the same dungeon, for the most part. :p

You get in the same way, too, except this time a regular bomb won't cut it. If I remember right, someone at an oasis in the desert will tell you (kinda) how to get to the super bomb shop...

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks you guys I am now at level 3. Is their a website that can answer all demoex questions I do not want to be accused of flooding thsi forum asking questions but this quest is ultra hard.

zrookie
10-05-2006, 04:30 PM
i'm sorry i still can't find lvl 3. i do have superbombs but i can't find the dock that is "west of the arrow of rocks" do you have to do something special to get to that pier. also i can't get past the second "lost woods" in the desert. where is the person to tell you that( i found the first dir.) thanx

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Ok the tunra wasteland aka the lost woods for this quest really isnt important. Just go where the white sword was in the regular first quest and go left 2 screens get on that dock and press up to go across the screen from there go left a few more screens beore you arrive to spectacle rock.