PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Unofficial 3rd Quest!

4starcashier
10-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey all wasup?

PS thanks for that help with the version thing.

anyways, i'm playing unofficial 4th quest, and I was wondering if anyone knew where level 3 was. I know I could PM the author, but other people could of played this quest and beat it. I know where level four is....but the wizzrobes are giving me tons of problems and I can't stand it. Someone help lol. I have the master sword, blue ring, and seven hearts. It wasn't kidding when it was difficult.

LinkMaster500
10-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Are you sure you're playing AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest, or is it a different game?

If you're playing AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest, I do not understand how you got to Level 4 and found the Blue Ring without finding Level 3 first. If I understand this quest properly, the Blue Ring is available in a secret shop, but you have to pay 300 rupees to get it, which means you have to have a wallet which is in Level 3. Also, the Whistle is supposed to be in Level 3, and you need that to open Level 4.

Don't worry about trying to PM the author as he is probably not active on the ZC forums anymore.

4starcashier
10-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Hey all.

Sorry, but it would not let me edit this post or reply for the life of me because it said I did not have permission.

IT IS the UNOFFICIAL FOURTH QUEST

Sorry lol.

Nicholas Steel
10-05-2006, 02:00 AM
EDIT YOUR FIRST POST SO THAT THE THREAD SAYS ITS THE FOURTH QUEST!

Modus Ponens
10-05-2006, 02:15 AM
I know that this is getting a little off-topic, but LinkMaster500, I thought that AlphaDawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest doesn't have a wallet, or anything that the two official quests don't have. Am I thinking of a different quest? Isn't AD's Unofficial 3rd the one that is built into ZC and becomes playable by beating the second quest or by naming yourself "ALPHA"? (Furrows brow)

Luigi
10-05-2006, 07:06 AM
Isn't AD's Unofficial 3rd the one that is built into ZC and becomes playable by beating the second quest or by naming yourself "ALPHA"? (Furrows brow)

No, that's the OFFICIAL 3rd quest - the one that's included in every ZC support ZIP file (the one that includes the 1st and 2nd quests, and all the DAT files).

LinkMaster500
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Yes that is correct Luigi. The Unofficial Third Quest has some items not in the original Zelda such as a Wallet, Lens of Truth, and Mirror Shield. I know it's easy to confuse them with each other because they're similar in name and the same author made them.

But let's get back to the original topic here. A question for 4starcashier: Who wrote this "fourth quest?" Are you talking about the quest made by Glenn The Great, DigiPro31279, or someone else?

dknevels
10-11-2006, 09:27 PM
does the third quest have a walkthrough or at least a cheat sheet?